Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakey10Yt

Apr 7, 2020
Hey so my stats were reset and for solo mcpe skywars and so I had around 300+ grinding for leaderboard and I check today which I already got 10 wins grinding and I checked and I was with only 10 win and I don't have any as of my old stats

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Hey so my stats were reset and for solo mcpe skywars and so I had around 300+ grinding for leaderboard and I check today which I already got 10 wins grinding and I checked and I was with only 10 win and I don't have any as of my old stats

Were you banned? Sometimes people have their stats after a ban. It's happened before.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
First try relogging, it might just have been a visual glitch. And try to win a game, if the counter goes up contact support@cubecraft.net. When doing so clearly state your problem and username. They do not always answer with the first couple days... So some patient will be needed.

~Fesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom