Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you believe that this is a feature worth being added into the CubeCraft Java server?

• Total voters

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Let me start off by saying that this is a small & nit-picky idea which although might not make a difference to many, it would be a small feature that greatly benefits those in the competitive community who's grinding the leaderboard (myself included). I'm also not sure if this idea has already been suggested, so my apologies in advance.

This command (/stats) will allow a player to view their statistics of a selected game along with the global leaderboard. It would work like the /challenges command and allow you to use it while in a game/waiting for a game.

This would allow players to have more freedom in the sense that they don't have to wait till their game ends before checking their position on the leaderboard, their amount of kills on a certain game, etc.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Yes, I’ve had my days where I grind and it would be nice not to have to leave to the lobby every time I want to see how I’m doing.

Reactions: Pineapple

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I can see how useful this might be for grinders and for the competitive players, that don't want to waste any time sitting in the lobby and watching statistics.
Although this wouldn't benefit the server as much, it will surely be a helpful little qol feature, that will make things a little bit better, without taking anything from anyone basically.
It doesn't sound like a really hard thing to implement though, so have a ,,yes" vote:)

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, why not, I think this could make a bit more comfortable to see leaderboards. Currently you have to go to a lobby to check global stats or your own stats which is really annoying, so I do believe this would make it a bit more comfortable and helpful for new people. You have my support. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! ^^
Top Bottom