Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think ?

• I agree with your idea. ( Chat statistics )

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I agree with the idea , but I prefer sidebar statistics

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I dont agree with this ( Explain )

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I have other idea ( comment )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
This could be implemented in several modalities. But I will rely specifically on Eggwars.
I would like to see statistics implemented at the end of each Eggwars game.
As ? :

RafaelChacon1 Kills: 5
Rafaelchacon2 Kills: 3
Rafaelchacon3 Kills: 1

About the color (the design of the statistics), it is only an example, it could be the color of your range or colors by posts.

And when you put the Click in their names you can see the assists, the broken eggs by the player and their deaths.
I think it would be great to have this idea implemented, I have not seen it on another server, it occurred to me to see that this statistic at the end of the game is in Tower Defense.
I think it would also be great, rewarding with points and additional experience to the players (to the first three).

This is the reason for being of my suggestion: This could firstly: Motivate the players not to camp, and to leave their island to break eggs and kill other players, playing strategically.
The second is: This would help to have a better account of our statistics, how many eggs we break per game, how many users we kill per game, since we rarely pay attention to the statistics found in the Main Lobby of Eggwars.

ESPA:
Esto se podria implementar en varias modalidades. Pero me basare especificamente en Eggwars.
Me gustaria que se implementara estadisticas al final de cada partida de Eggwars. Algo asi

RafaelChacon1 Kills : 5
Rafaelchacon2 Kills : 3
Rafaelchacon3 Kills : 1
Y cuando pones el Click en sus nombres puedes ver las asistencias , los huevos rotos por el jugador y sus muertes.
Creo que seria muy genial tener esta idea implementada , no la he visto en otro servidor , se me ocurrio al ver que esto de las estadisticas al final del juego esta en Tower Defense.
Creo que tambien seria genial , premiar con puntos y experiencia adicional a los jugadores ( a los tres primeros ).
Esta es la razon de ser de mi sugerencia : Esto podria primeramente : Motivar a los jugadores a no campear , y a salir de su isla a romper huevos y a matar a los demas jugadores, jugando de una forma estrategica.
La segunda es : Esto ayudaria a tener una mejor cuenta de nuestras estadisticas , cuantos huevos rompemos por partida , cuantos usuarios matamos por partida, ya que muy pocas veces prestamos atencion a las estadisticas que se encuentran en el Lobby Principal de Eggwars.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
YES, But with a little change.
Put this info on a sidebar so people can see it while they are playing the game. Ex.

-~Most Kills~-
1. Someone1: 6 kills
2. Someone2: 3 Kills

-~Most Eggs Broken~-
1. Someone3: 2 Eggs

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
YES, But with a little change.
Put this info on a sidebar so people can see it while they are playing the game. Ex.

-~Most Kills~-
1. Someone1: 6 kills
2. Someone2: 3 Kills

-~Most Eggs Broken~-
1. Someone3: 2 Eggs
I think this statistics better than you just mentioned, something similar had happened to me, but I think it would take a lot of space in the chat and you would have to open it and move it to see them completely, unless both are done in a single line that is: Kills / Eggs Broken, something like this:
Kills : / EggsBroken :
Rafa1 : 56 Rafa1 : 6
Rafa2 : 21 Rafa2 : 2
Rafa 3 : 11 Rafa3 : 1 /2 ( XD )​

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
I said, not in the chat, but on a sidebar like in Eggwars -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------v
maxresdefault.jpg

Hope this clears it up...

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
It is a good idea! It had also happened to me but I forgot xD. Although what I had happened is that it is in the sidebar. It's a good idea, Friend. (we know ourselves xd)
Thanks Xoan ! XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: