Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to play this map on the Cubecraft server?

• Yea!

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Maybe, but it needs more work..

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • No.. I just don't like/know Star Wars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
Hello, Huracan here!

I like the map, but if I'd ever make a Star Wars map, I'd make it more like a battle. Star Wars is a theme which have to be a map with action and not with some static islands and spaceship here and there. Make it like a big battle with lots of spaceships, so it's a whole new experience to play on.
In my opinion this map isn't good enough to be added to the network. I could use this map as a basement for a new map, but it would take more time to edit it instead of making a new one from scratch.

Anyway it's a nice start and I hope this post didn't take you down, but helped you to improve your building skills and creativity

Greetings,

Huracan.

Im_A_Jinchuuriki

Dec 5, 2015
pennsylvania
Hello everyone,

This is my new eggwars map. The theme is Star Wars.

The map has 7 islands; 1 middle island and 6 islands for 3 players. There are 3 different player-islands: Tatooine (sandy island), Naboo (grassy island) and Hoth (snowy island). The middle island is the death star.

Every player-island has 1 iron generator, 1 gold generator and 1 diamond generator. The middle island has 2 diamond generators.
There are also 6 ships on the map. (2 X-wings, 2 Tie fighters and 2 jedi starfighters) All of these have 1 gold generator.
C3PO, R2D2 and Darth Vader are also on this map :p

Here are some screenshots:
View attachment 65786 View attachment 65787 View attachment 65788 View attachment 65789 View attachment 65790 View attachment 65791 View attachment 65792 View attachment 65793 View attachment 65794 View attachment 65795
I'll give the download to the staff if the map is good enough.
@Efcluke94
Pretty cool map!

Reactions: MartijnMC

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, Huracan here!

I like the map, but if I'd ever make a Star Wars map, I'd make it more like a battle. Star Wars is a theme which have to be a map with action and not with some static islands and spaceship here and there. Make it like a big battle with lots of spaceships, so it's a whole new experience to play on.
In my opinion this map isn't good enough to be added to the network. I could use this map as a basement for a new map, but it would take more time to edit it instead of making a new one from scratch.

Anyway it's a nice start and I hope this post didn't take you down, but helped you to improve your building skills and creativity

Greetings,

Huracan.
But that doesn't match wit their building standards :P

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello, Huracan here!

Greetings,

Huracan.

Okay, I edited the map to make it more like a battle. I hope you like it better now.. @HuracanFTW

Last edited:

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
ok , @PinkSparkleWolf ook al , waarom hebben jullie allemaal Engelse (of Spaanse) namen en zijn veel van jullie Nederlands? oh ja en dat ene schip staat wel heel dichtbij *Tatooine* (idk , i'm bad with names)
Because they are staff and everyone, not only the dutch people, must be able to understand them. I know there are alot of dutch players on the network (because of the big amount of dutch YT'ers), but there are Spanish and English (probably laguages) players on the server too and we would like to have a welcome feeling for them.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Because they are staff and everyone, not only the dutch people, must be able to understand them. I know there are alot of dutch players on the network (because of the big amount of dutch YT'ers), but there are Spanish and English (probably laguages) players on the server too and we would like to have a welcome feeling for them.
Are you dutch?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom