Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

Whyyyyy ;(((((((((((((((((((((((((
Apparently leaking confidential staff information to Thefty although there is a debate about if it happened or not going on rn in the discord

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Apparently leaking confidential staff information to Thefty although there is a debate about if it happened or not going on rn in the discord
Thefty guessed the 'leak', but they are afraid to admit that they were wrong and decided to change the ban reason.
Just a shame that they did confirm the leak by banning this player :')

D

Deleted member 59979

Thefty guessed the 'leak', but they are afraid to admit that they were wrong and decided to change the ban reason.
Just a shame that they did confirm the leak by banning this player :')
Im just saying what Ive heard :/ Im not going to take sides in this argument and I am staying out of it because I do not want people to think one way or another about me

D

Deleted member 169486

Same as all the others. Cubecraft is shady as bad word for poop (and apparently wants to do our parents jobs and protected us from the big bad words), someone says something that puts a blemish on the "perfect" cubecraft image, so they shut it down at it's source. In other words, cubecraft management is a dictatorship and rules with fear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Same as all the others. Cubecraft is shady as heck, someone says something that puts a blemish on the "perfect" cubecraft image, so they shut it down at it's source. In other words, cubecraft management is a dictatorship and rules with fear.

pzv5j7l.jpg

D

Deleted member 169486

You sure though? Because ever staff member that's tried to get something changed and used evidence of just how bad it is has been banned and management never says anything about it. Now people just accept how bad/toxic it gets because management rules with fear.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom