Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_H4rv3y_

Sep 9, 2016
Hey Everyone, I was just playing a game of EggWars and there was a hacker. Obviously, I recorded and reported him but i would think it would be a lot easier if i could of just typed /ticket create [Server] [Offence] or something along the lines of that. Hopefully this will be added. Tell me what you think :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
These commands would be abused greatly. The original /report got removed for abusing / spamming with useless content, and all staff got notified for each one. Ended up being a nuisance and got removed.

Reactions: BanBoy and _H4rv3y_

_H4rv3y_

Sep 9, 2016
These commands would be abused greatly. The original /report got removed for abusing / spamming with useless content, and all staff got notified for each one. Ended up being a nuisance and got removed.
I see how that would be a problem, maybe they put a strict rule in there they get banned?

Reactions: ciwa

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I see how that would be a problem, maybe they put a strict rule in there they get banned?
But they could say this "I thought their was a hacker, maybe it was lag please unban me" and staff can't do anything but unban the player

_H4rv3y_

Sep 9, 2016
But they could say this "I thought their was a hacker, maybe it was lag please unban me" and staff can't do anything but unban the player
True, There may be other ways around it!
True, if it is a false ban the reported will get warned the first and second time and the 3rd they will get banned for example 1 day.
Yes, thats what I mean. Something on the lines

Reactions: ciwa

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
These commands will be used for good by some people but a lot of people will simply use it to spam staff. This has been recommended several times in the past and has always been denied. I doubt anyone wants this. Anyway, PATIENCE, MY YOUNG PADAWAN, a new anti-cheat is on the way so the hacker problem will automatically be dealt with! :-)

_H4rv3y_

Sep 9, 2016
These commands will be used for good by some people but a lot of people will simply use it to spam staff. This has been recommended several times in the past and has always been denied. I doubt anyone wants this. Anyway, PATIENCE, MY YOUNG PADAWAN, a new anti-cheat is on the way so the hacker problem will automatically be dealt with! :)
Good to see there is a new Anti Cheat! Thank you for your response anyways :)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
me and other staff already talked about it in a other thread but this will be abused and players gonna ask random things like (can i be the owner or somethin like that)
the staff will need the hole day to check trough them so this is a bad idea

iProsecute

Sep 11, 2016
Nothing more really to be said. This is a very good suggestion, as all the other /report or /ticket requests have. It's just that the players may abuse and/or take advantage. Not a bad idea in the least, it's just a flawed idea I guess you could say...

_H4rv3y_

Sep 9, 2016
Nothing more really to be said. This is a very good suggestion, as all the other /report or /ticket requests have. It's just that the players may abuse and/or take advantage. Not a bad idea in the least, it's just a flawed idea I guess you could say...
Completely agree :)

Reactions: iProsecute
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom