Not open for further replies.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone this is my first Suggestion, (it's actually my second one, but who is counting anyway).

So we all know that Cubecraft has Moderators and Senior Moderators, the ways you can see who is a Sr. Mod is on the forums and in minecraft, but not in Discord, and thats my idea.

My idea is that the Sr.Mods have a Sr.Mod tag to show that they are Sr.Mods.But they would not be displaced above the 'normal' moderators because they are basically the same only Sr.Mods have more experience. So i suggest that they have a tag just like the with the Designers Marketplace Manager. This allowes for it that Sr.mods are not more 'special' then normal mods but it is shown that they are Sr.Mods

This was my idea any feedback is welcome and i hope to wrote more suggestions in the future, (but with more time, i now had 10 minutes to write this)

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I agree to what Dutchyyy said. It’s not exactly an important thing to do, because usually players just go to any staff member for help, they don’t just target the more powerful staff (most of the time).
But on the other hand, there’s no reason why it shouldn’t be added. It would make sense since Senior Moderators have that prefix everywhere else. And like you said, it would only be a sub-role in the Moderators area, and there would be no extra powers, just like the Marketplace Manager in the Designers area.
Good suggestion, +1 :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Senior moderators have the same duties on discord as the Moderators and the helpers-answering questions and helping people as much as they can.
The difference between Moderator and Senior moderator is important, because Senior moderators help the recruitment manager and the staff manager, although special tag isn’t needed in my opinion just because they have the same duties in Discord.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No, it’s completely unnecessary. Mods and Sr. Mods do all the same things. If you need help you can go to either there is no reason to add a specific tag when it does nothing. It’s just a waste of time, I mean I’m fine if they add it but I feel like it’s not at all needed and if anything people will start spamming them about applications which could be good or bad depending on the situation. I’d actually hope @zRinne @Kloska or @Cynamooo look and respond to this thread as they will be the ones effected by this.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
they have a tag just like the with the Designers Marketplace Manager. This
No, it’s completely unnecessary. Mods and Sr. Mods do all the same things. If you need help you can go to either there is no reason to add a specific tag when it does nothing. It’s just a waste of time, I mean I’m fine if they add it but I feel like it’s not at all needed and if anything people will start spamming them about applications which could be good or bad depending on the situation. I’d actually hope @zRinne @Kloska or @Cynamooo look and respond to this thread as they will be the ones effected by this.
Senior moderators have the same duties on discord as the Moderators and the helpers-answering questions and helping people as much as they can.
The difference between Moderator and Senior moderator is important, because Senior moderators help the recruitment manager and the staff manager, although special tag isn’t needed in my opinion just because they have the same duties in Discord.
Well, it is not really important and/or necessary (my opinion), but why not.
Even thought having a Sr.Mod tag isnt the most necessary thing, it is not too bad either, having the tag will allow players to know who to contact whenever they have questions about helper applications. It isn't too hard to make a tag anyway, they go to the server management settingxs and create a light orange Sr.Mod tag that doesnt display from the mod rank, really easy and pretty handy.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Even thought having a Sr.Mod tag isnt the most necessary thing, it is not too bad either, having the tag will allow players to know who to contact whenever they have questions about helper applications. It isn't too hard to make a tag anyway, they go to the server management settingxs and create a light orange Sr.Mod tag that doesnt display from the mod rank, really easy and pretty handy.
It’s not bad but it’s unnecessary since every moderation/admin team member (or helper) will give them links to the new requirements thread and how the process work thread and so on.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s not bad but it’s unnecessary since every moderation/admin team member (or helper) will give them links to the new requirements thread and how the process work thread and so on.
It isn't necessarry yes, but it is a fun little detail, plus in the future there wil be comming more senior mods and then its also handy to show what mods have more expierence then the others (thats basically a Sr.Mod a mod who has been mod for a long time and has a lot of experience

D

Deleted member 59979

There's literally no need for this, it's been asked about god knows how many times before and been denied for the same reason. It'll just confuse people as they won't know there difference between mods and senior mods because there might as well not be.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hi,

I 100% support the suggestion! While it may be true that the Sr. Mod role is not higher than Mod, senior moderators have more responsibilities than normal moderators. Due to this, I find it extremely logical to have that role added. People may need Sr Mods to answer some of their questions, like Helper recruitment related questions for example.

Another really good reason to add it, in my opinion, is to give Sr Mods the recognition they deserve on Discord as well. They've already earned it on all other platforms and I do not see how Discord is any different.

- Escalated.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So i esed a server i own were also @Fisktratt and @Kloska are in and used it to make a example on how it may look like.
As you can see Kloska is still shown in the moderator catagory, but has a different colord orange (can also be the same orange as moderators) and Kloska also has his Sr. Moderator tag.
(edited some typos)

Attachments

• Mod1.JPG
    Mod1.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 268
  • Mod2.JPG
    Mod2.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I am all for this, I love knowing who is Sr.Mod and Mod. I love it and I agree with @Elenahh that it gives the recognition to the SrMod's who deserve it due to the added work and responsibilities they get from just Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom