Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
When I was playing a map of Rome in EggWars, there came this guy that was on my team and splashed a weakness and a slowness on me. I think that the potions shouldn't be able to affect you if your on the same team as the guy that threw it to you. Sorry if you didn't understand anything, I wrote this on a rush :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
Top Bottom