Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see Speed Eggwars return to CubeCraft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
That's just skywars then lol
Yeah let's remove EggWars entirely because we have SkyWars! In fact, no. Remove SkyWars as well, there's Skyblock!

See how dumb you sound? Just because the game is faster doesn't mean it's the same. Do you buy your own stuff in Skywars? No. Do you respawn? No. Do you have to break eggs? No.
How in the world is Speed Eggwars like Skywars?

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah let's remove EggWars entirely because we have SkyWars! In fact, no. Remove SkyWars as well, there's Skyblock!

See how dumb you sound? Just because the game is faster doesn't mean it's the same. Do you buy your own stuff in Skywars? No. Do you respawn? No. Do you have to break eggs? No.
How in the world is Speed Eggwars like Skywars?
bro you aren't gonna respawn in speed eggwars either, rushers break ur egg within 10 seconds
we all know u just want it back so you can farm free wins on forest in 40 seconds (not exaggerating btw, 40 seconds is how long those games used to last) for xp and points lol, which is fair enough, but don't pretend the game was actually good

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
bro you aren't gonna respawn in speed eggwars either, rushers break ur egg within 10 seconds
Depends on the map and players. I've had games with full iron, ender pearls, notch apples, that took 10 minutes and games that took a minute..

we all know u just want it back so you can farm free wins on forest in 40 seconds
In order to farm wins you need to be good. I'm not. I perfer Civilization anyways. Then Bones. Don't like Forest that much tbh.

but don't pretend the game was actually good
It was. As I said before, I perfer games that are faster and don't take 50 minutes. I only play EggWars for Daily Challenges because it sucks. There's nothing fun about.
Speed EggWars IS a good game, just like you maybe think EggWars is a good one. That's called an opinion.

Reactions: Elenahh

Bacup_GM

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2017
Ecuador
[QUOTE = "_ The13thDoctor_, publicación: 1091636, miembro: 176131"] No, no podemos votar por eso ... Es por eso que queremos recuperarlo al menos. [/ QUOTE]
I know but that's why I say if they implement it, it would be good if it is limited time

Mr Cryptic

Jun 29, 2019
Depends on the map and players. I've had games with full iron, ender pearls, notch apples, that took 10 minutes and games that took a minute..

In order to farm wins you need to be good. I'm not. I perfer Civilization anyways. Then Bones. Don't like Forest that much tbh.

It was. As I said before, I perfer games that are faster and don't take 50 minutes. I only play EggWars for Daily Challenges because it sucks. There's nothing fun about.
Speed EggWars IS a good game, just like you maybe think EggWars is a good one. That's called an opinion.
Some good points.
Still don't think it should be added back though because I believe it will split the playerbase (causing both games to take a longer time to start).

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
It would be very fun to see it again as a featured game but adding it again would make it more like a ranked eggwars.
Were all the good players would play very fast pace games and all the not so good players would get rekt by the good players.

ExBoyfriend

Mar 28, 2020
I think they should bring it back however as a vote option like overpowered and health options which gold+ ranks can vote for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom