Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemaakt

Dec 9, 2018
Netherlands
I hope that speed eggwars is coming back. i had 1700 wins and i found that the nice'st gamemode pls can it back. i miss it so much. greetings ImBqs

Reactions: ImJunior

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Are you.. suggestion for it to come back? If not.. this isn't a suggestion..
Don't post it here..
It's annoying..

MeeLion

Sep 7, 2019
A lot of players want it to come back. But where do they need to put it? Cubecraft has currently 2 eggwars games (solo and team) i dont think cubecraft needs to add speed eggwars back because they than also need to add solo speed eggwars. There would be to much game modes. I also played speed eggwars a lot but i think we just need to agree that its gone.

Have a nice day :D

iiJoris_

Sep 15, 2017
Belgium
A lot of players want it to come back. But where do they need to put it? Cubecraft has currently 2 eggwars games (solo and team) i dont think cubecraft needs to add speed eggwars back because they than also need to add solo speed eggwars. There would be to much game modes. I also played speed eggwars a lot but i think we just need to agree that its gone.

Have a nice day :D
not really

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
One guy started a thread about Blockwars needed to be a main game on cube and the forums was spammed of those threads. Now Yesterday one dude made a thread about it and now we are going to spam the forums with 'Bring back Speed Eggwars'? I think all of you need to agree it's not going to get added. I'd love Survival Games than every person alive. But I agree that it's not going to be a main game anymore. Sure it is a featured game, but you can play it every month or so. So I found peace with myself and played other games om Cube. You know, thrying different things instead of focussing on 1 thing.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
" I found peace with myself " It's Minecraft bud
Because it's Minecrft you can't find peace in yourself? It maybe sounds silly. But what will you do when they removed your favorite game? When they removed SG from their main games, I was a bit angry (Still sounds silly because it's this MiNeCrAfT). But after playing other games on Cube I thought "It's fine that they removed SG because now I can see the other games on Cube."

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Because it's Minecrft you can't find peace in yourself? It maybe sounds silly. But what will you do when they removed your favorite game? When they removed SG from their main games, I was a bit angry (Still sounds silly because it's this MiNeCrAfT). But after playing other games on Cube I thought "It's fine that they removed SG because now I can see the other games on Cube."
I totally understand that, but it indeed sounds a little silly :P

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
There is a chance that the game will come back in the future as a featured game, though there's no guarantee. Please, before creating suggestion threads, check if someone else has already created the same thread in the past. You can do so here.

I'll be locking this thread as there have been many suggestions like this in the past. Feel free to contribute to these suggestions if you have got anything significant to add!
Here's one of them for example -> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-speed-eggwars-to-the-eggwars-npc.213036/

Got any questions or issues, feel free to contact me or another staff member. We would be very happy to help you out!
- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Lyriie wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything Soul
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
Top Bottom