Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Interesting @Buddy_CC and @RushRush
Just because I think people should understand a language and not get a special forums for them I'm discriminating them.
Yep you are totally right.

EDIT: Could you do me a favor and copy the part where I said Spanish people aren't welcome?
I said they should know the language. Never did I say THIS ^ ^ ^

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
English is the universal language that is taught everywhere in the world, from the youngest of ages.
This server is in english.
So it is only normal for this forum to be in english.
But nothing is stopping you from making posts in your own language, even if they'll be aknowledged by less people.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I am from Spain...
I understand your frustration, but I think there shouldn't be special rooms for Spanish or Dutch people. It is quite unnecesary, because you can always create a thread in your own language. There are staff members that can speak Spanish and Dutch!

Egs:
Spanish members:
@HackersDontWin @HectorLalo
Dutch members:
@PinkSparkleWolf @JesperGeakko
@Stefanvld (Another alert :P)

Translation:
Entiendo que te frustres, pero creo que no debería haber salas especiales para gente española o holandesa. Es bastante innecesario, porque siempre puedes iniciar un tema de conversación en tu propia lengua.
Hay miembros del staff que hablan otros idiomas que no sea el inglés! (Ejemplos arriba)

Reactions: HectorLalo

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I think I can speak for everyone that doesn't understand either Spanish or Dutch when I say that it can be annoying to see those languages in the in-game chat. If they got their own section on the forums, less people would speak English here aswell. There's already enough Spanish/Dutch threads, imo.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I am from Spain...
I understand your frustration, but I think there shouldn't be special rooms for Spanish or Dutch people. It is quite unnecesary, because you can always create a thread in your own language. There are staff members that can speak Spanish and Dutch!

Egs:
Spanish members:
@HackersDontWin @HectorLalo
Dutch members:
@PinkSparkleWolf @JesperGeakko
@Stefanvld (Another alert :p)

I understand spanish very well, but I don't speak it very well at all.
I am fluent in french and english.

Reactions: abfc2000

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Excuse me, but isn't this thread (the first post) racist?
Racism is excluding or insulting people because of their origin or race. ( Race-ism )
Discrimination is excluding people because of their hair color, skin color, language, age, gender, etc.
So it's rather discrimination than racism, @Hangar555 . :)
The maker of this thread wants a separate forum for Spanish people only so they can talk in their own language.
It's discriminating for non-Spanish people, as they are not allowed to visit those forums. However, I think this is a useless thread.
The forums are mainly English, but you can make threads in whatever language you want, as @Lezappen said before.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Racism is excluding or insulting people because of their origin or race. ( Race-ism )
Discrimination is excluding people because of their hair color, skin color, language, age, gender, etc.
So it's rather discrimination than racism, @Hangar555 . :)
The maker of this thread wants a separate forum for Spanish people only so they can talk in their own language.
It's discriminating for non-Spanish people, as they are not allowed to visit those forums. However, I think this is a useless thread.
The forums are mainly English, but you can make threads in whatever language you want, as @Lezappen said before.
Well, that

Reactions: Buuuddy

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
If :cube_light: added a Spanish area then other races would want their -race- only area otherwise it would be seen as unfair or favoritism.
What this would do is divide the community and we do not want that. We want to stick together as one whole not several parts of one.
If it did get added, there will be a Spanish area where all the Spanish will go to. A Chinese area where all the Chinese would go and it would slowly break everyone apart while the community starts crumbling.

It is difficult to understand as the English language can be a little hard but we will not be separating.from each other. If you do not understand, ask about it. They would be glad to translate, that's what a community is.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
CubeCraft is an English server. It can be annoying for people that speak other languages, but it's easier for the players and the staff if there's just one English forum.
Good point but how about the fact that there are Spanish people who are only talking Spanish instead of English and if you say to them hey go talk English they say yea I can't speak English
Well if they say that they clearly can speak English.

Reactions: BritneySpears
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom