Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IEA123

Apr 18, 2021
Hey, on the java team Eggwars map 'western', spawn trapping is pretty easy, even with obsidian and since I doubt this is intentional, I thought I'd point it out since it's been like this for a while. I've had teammates do this as well so if this could be fixed, it would make the map a lot less frustrating, thanks.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Hey, on the java team Eggwars map 'western', spawn trapping is pretty easy, even with obsidian and since I doubt this is intentional, I thought I'd point it out since it's been like this for a while. I've had teammates do this as well so if this could be fixed, it would make the map a lot less frustrating, thanks.
You know its against the rules?!!

Reactions: l0u1s1

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I dont get why this is punishable cus they just block the spawn and probably get the egg and the other teamates.
He isn't killfarming its just blocking the spawn of the get the egg.
And i know some people kill farm thats punishable and i get that.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
I dont get why this is punishable cus they just block the spawn and probably get the egg and the other teamates.
He isn't killfarming its just blocking the spawn of the get the egg.
And i know some people kill farm thats punishable and i get that.
its unfair towards people, they have no chance to defend themselves or run away when you spawntrap them and by that ruin the game

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
its unfair towards people, they have no chance to defend themselves or run away when you spawntrap them and by that ruin the game
Thats true.
But on the other hand its best smart to do that so you can take the egg without problems.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
No. This is a tactick. Get 2 obbi go to a team build their spawn in kill them get the egg and get the elims. This makes westen more fun. And its hard to do, also you can counter it by mining the obbi before he kills everyone or you can drop a dia pic inside the spawn so that if you get build in you can get out.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
No. This is a tactick. Get 2 obbi go to a team build their spawn in kill them get the egg and get the elims. This makes westen more fun. And its hard to do, also you can counter it by mining the obbi before he kills everyone or you can drop a dia pic inside the spawn so that if you get build in you can get out.
agree with u :D

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
its only fun for the one outside the box, people inside of it are doomed to die instantly and dont even get a fair chance to play :/

IEA123

Apr 18, 2021
Hey, I disagree with it being a tactic, it just ruins the game, but another point I made is that sometimes even my teammates will troll and spawn trap me. I know I can always report it but it shouldn't be in the game in the first place.

Reactions: ToonBer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom