Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elyktra

Aug 30, 2015
Switzerland
1. Donator spawns for assasination? :3
2. Auto mute plugin:
I know you must warn the player 3 times but i think this should only be when they are spamming. Saying bad words is not nice and should be punished instantly. I would recommend if they say swearwords they get an automute of ... minutes. The punishment would double onto a week, then it is a permamute. A tempmute is not appealable.

+1?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I know you must warn the player 3 times but i think this should only be when they are spamming. Saying bad words is not nice and should be punished instantly. I would recommend if they say swearwords they get an automute of ... minutes. The punishment would double onto a week, then it is a permamute. A tempmute is not appealable.
That could cause some confusion. Sometimes I accidentally/unintentionally swear, or the sensitivity of the Anti-Swear is really high. This means that it picks up me saying the word "twat" when I would say something along the lines of "Just watch", because there's a space between the "t" and the "wat". This means that i have to do "Just&7 watch", so it takes away the anti-swear because it resets after I do &7. So for that, I would say -1.

1. Donator spawns for assasination? :3
I agree with this, though.

Reactions: Elyktra
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom