Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elyktra

Aug 30, 2015
Switzerland
1. Donator spawns for assasination? :3
2. Auto mute plugin:
I know you must warn the player 3 times but i think this should only be when they are spamming. Saying bad words is not nice and should be punished instantly. I would recommend if they say swearwords they get an automute of ... minutes. The punishment would double onto a week, then it is a permamute. A tempmute is not appealable.

+1?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I know you must warn the player 3 times but i think this should only be when they are spamming. Saying bad words is not nice and should be punished instantly. I would recommend if they say swearwords they get an automute of ... minutes. The punishment would double onto a week, then it is a permamute. A tempmute is not appealable.
That could cause some confusion. Sometimes I accidentally/unintentionally swear, or the sensitivity of the Anti-Swear is really high. This means that it picks up me saying the word "twat" when I would say something along the lines of "Just watch", because there's a space between the "t" and the "wat". This means that i have to do "Just&7 watch", so it takes away the anti-swear because it resets after I do &7. So for that, I would say -1.

1. Donator spawns for assasination? :3
I agree with this, though.

Reactions: Elyktra
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom