Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
First of all, A spyware went into your computer, Its a type of Malware which is able to detect every single move on your computer. When you were vulnerable (using your credit card) It was able to steal its info and directly send it to the spyware creator.
And btw, McAfee is one of the best Anti-Virus so far, if it wasn't, then It wouldn't be a part of Intel now.

How do you know that was the type of malware which his computer has/had? Also, I believe AVG is one of the better ones and I've also heard about Avast. I used Mcafee in the past but maybe it's better now since it's owned by Intel.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
First of all, A spyware went into your computer, Its a type of Malware which is able to detect every single move on your computer. When you were vulnerable (using your credit card) It was able to steal its info and directly send it to the spyware creator.
And btw, McAfee is one of the best Anti-Virus so far, if it wasn't, then It wouldn't be a part of Intel now.
Yea, their website...

Even the founder of McAfee has said that it's bad...

Reactions: Spinnypoo

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
How do you know that was the type of malware which his computer has/had? Also, I believe AVG is one of the better ones and I've also heard about Avast. I used Mcafee in the past but maybe it's better now since it's owned by Intel.
I knew that it was a Spyware because I know what every Malware does, Even AVG gives you the definitions for each. I Am trying My best to avoid Malware, so thats why I've been teaching Myself about them. Some Malwares are so stealthy that even the best Anti-Virus can't detect them.
It was bad, But it got better.
AVG kind off disabled my anti-virus (Windows defender) And took over my firewall which didn't allow me to connect to the internet. Its good, but it has Bugs.
McAfee did get better now.
Yea, their website...

Even the founder of McAfee has said that it's bad...
The Founder of McAfee said it was bad from a long time ago, but now Intel owns it and made it a lot better.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
You told Cubecraft to fix their ''Fudging currency''.

Also, nothing is Cube's fault because, all you have to do is add the product to your cart and pay it.
No links to download anything pop up.

I'm sorry to say this but you probably downloaded a virus before buying the item...
Its weird, he gets to see what i am looking at. And he decided to look at my credit card details when i was putting in the numbers!?

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
So you clicked a link which lead you to a website? If so, inform Cubecraft and they'll take it down.

1) This has nothing to do with the thread
2) This will lower your chances
3) You can't win 'Helper', you have to apply here:https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/#post-579453

Never click on links that people give you, they are 95% of the time, a scam or a hack.
You dont say!. What he said was "who wats a free diamond rank" i was like yea why not lets give it a try. I dont know for sure if this is how the hacker enterd my computer. I deleted the app about 50 times but kept on coming back.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Its weird, he gets to see what i am looking at. And he decided to look at my credit card details when i was putting in the numbers!?
The spyware is a Malware which sends whatever your doing to the creator. It seems that it was advanced enough to know when you where vulnerable.
You dont say!. What he said was "who wats a free diamond rank" i was like yea why not lets give it a try. I dont know for sure if this is how the hacker enterd my computer. I deleted the app about 50 times but kept on coming back.
Then this is how it came. The app can't be deleted so easily. Try this:
Open Computer, Local Disk, Program files and delete it from there, and if it isn't there, then check Program files x86.
After that type in "Programs" in the search bar, and open Uninstall a Program and then uninstall it from there.
After that download an Anti-Virus and scan your computer.
Or if you want, Reset your computer to the way it was (Make sure to have a backup)
Did you fall for the "Click this link for a free Diamond rank" trick? That was most likely a virus...
This means the file is being used.
I used 2 replies to make a single answer, It works.

D

Deleted member 112709

It's not CubeCraft. The compound is in fact secured by an SSL.

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
If you want to be sure he doesn't have access to your computer anymore then I recommend backing up important files and reinstalling your OS or take it to a trust worthy shop to get it fixed for you.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hi there, :(

Today I was trying to buy a GOLD RANK but had troubles with the currencys. Any way in other news a hacker got inside of my computer AND STOLE MY CREDIT CATD NUMBERS AND HAS TAKEN EVER CENT! Just for a moment think how much that would hurt and feel, all of your hard work GONE! And he also got my minecraft name and hacked that to witch is great :(! So all of my stats and everything is GONE!!! So I am here to say CUBECRAFT FIX YOUR FUDGING CURRENCYS PLEASE :mad:!!!! Good bye. I do think I will be on (at least for a long time anyway). Pray for me and GOOD NIGHT OR GOOD DAY.
First of aLl cubecraft cant do squat about this contact the bank and the police about your stolen credit card money

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
It isn't cubecraft their fault.
I know, its the hackers fault (Not in-game, but the hacker which hacked into her account).
He just clicked on the free diamond link, which isn't very logical to do because they only do giveaways when they say so, Like on twitter.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
First of all: Calm down. It will be okay. Cancel the payments - contact your bank and get it to be cancelled, or you can chargeback all payments. Taking your computer to the shop won't do anything, you can't get your hacker out of your computer (hypothetically you can, replace your storage, but that would be a pain to backup everything you need and make sure it isn't a malware).

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Sorry, to here this was ur fault tho. Hope u can get ur money back and your mc account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom