Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there, :(

Today I was trying to buy a GOLD RANK but had troubles with the currencys. Any way in other news a hacker got inside of my computer AND STOLE MY CREDIT CATD NUMBERS AND HAS TAKEN EVER CENT! Just for a moment think how much that would hurt and feel, all of your hard work GONE! And he also got my minecraft name and hacked that to witch is great :(! So all of my stats and everything is GONE!!! So I am here to say CUBECRAFT FIX YOUR FUDGING CURRENCYS PLEASE :mad:!!!! Good bye. I do think I will be on (at least for a long time anyway). Pray for me and GOOD NIGHT OR GOOD DAY.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
If you got a virus it's your fault, you must've executed an exe, ignoring your antivirus and SmartScreen (if you're using win10). Currencys are working perfectly, you can buy using the russian currency a rank, without any problem.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
You can't blame ccgn for getting hacked. You probably have a virus. I would recommend that you scan your computer with Malwarebytes or something similar.

You can get infected with viruses in many dirrerent ways. The most common ones are included in other softwares. PM me If I should tell you more.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
You should have to enter security questions to gain access to Mojang account to change the password which means that the person got onto your computer some other way. This could have either been from a worm which you downloaded from somewhere and just activated, gave someone access through a program such as teamviewer or downloaded a file with a virus in it.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Yea
You should have to enter security questions to gain access to Mojang account to change the password which means that the person got onto your computer some other way. This could have either been from a worm which you downloaded from somewhere and just activated, gave someone access through a program such as teamviewer or downloaded a file with a virus in it.
It did come from a download! But I deleted it straight away. It was something called VisualProtecter I think and every time I deleted it it just came back up again!

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. But the best thing you can do is cancel the credit cards. You need to be extremely careful on the internet. Don't download anything unknown. I would download one of the anti virus/malware programs below to attempt to remove the virus, if it is a virus.
1. SpyHunter (Needs license to remove threats)
2. AVG
3. Bulldog
4. Anti-Malwarebytes
5. Norton

If it was a virus, it was most likely a "Keylogger". A piece of software which logs all keys entered into the computer. Even so, most websites have a mouse click only system for selecting the expiring date of the credit card, when buying goods online. So I don't know how the "hacker" obtained all the information.

After cancelling the credit cards, and removing the possible virus. I would reset every single account password you have logged into, in the last week. Emails, social media, bank accounts, shopping sites, minecraft and even Cubecraft.

I hope your problem gets fixed :)

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Where did you download it from?
Yea hi
You said contact u?!
1) I never blamed CubeCraft
2) My computer is Windows 10
3) I am taking it to the shops to get THE HACKER OUT OF MY COMPUTER!
4) I pray to win the OBBY rank or get helper!
5) This isn't the first time!
6) I got this HACKER buy an offer on cubecraft eggwars lobbies!
7) I f you see this happening please stop it ASAP or tell the others it's a scam (doubt it's they will listen tho!)

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. But the best thing you can do is cancel the credit cards. You need to be extremely careful on the internet. Don't download anything unknown. I would download one of the anti virus/malware programs below to attempt to remove the virus, if it is a virus.
2. AVG
3. Bulldog
4. Anti-Malwarebytes
5. Norton

If it was a virus, it was most likely a "Keylogger". A piece of software which logs all keys entered into the computer. Even so, most websites have a mouse click only system for selecting the expiring date of the credit card, when buying goods online. So I don't know how the "hacker" obtained all the information.

After cancelling the credit cards, and removing the possible virus. I would reset every single account password you have logged into, in the last week. Emails, social media, bank accounts, shopping sites, minecraft and even Cubecraft.

Thank you so much I thank you greatly <3

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
If you have enough money (80€ or so) I'd recommend you to buy McAfee Life Safe, I use it, it's really complete and useful, 1 year license, worth it

Pandaa

Forum Expert
6) I got this HACKER buy an offer on cubecraft eggwars lobbies!
So you clicked a link which lead you to a website? If so, inform Cubecraft and they'll take it down.
I pray to win the OBBY rank or get helper!
1) This has nothing to do with the thread
2) This will lower your chances
3) You can't win 'Helper', you have to apply here:https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/#post-579453

Never click on links that people give you, they are 95% of the time, a scam or a hack.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
Hello,

2. AVG
3. Bulldog
4. Anti-Malwarebytes
5. Norton

And McAffe (Its a part of intel now because its a great anti virus) ;)
McAfee isn't that good, tbh. However, they are good at making people think it is.
McAfee is a great anti-virus TBH, Check the website and see what it can do. It can stop people from connecting to the internet (People who you don't trust) And more.

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
First of all, A spyware went into your computer, Its a type of Malware which is able to detect every single move on your computer. When you were vulnerable (using your credit card) It was able to steal its info and directly send it to the spyware creator.
And btw, McAfee is one of the best Anti-Virus so far, if it wasn't, then It wouldn't be a part of Intel now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom