Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Don't think too much of the title, I couldn't come up with anything else. I just wanted to share something. I "recently" (5 mins ago) made this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/lol-i-found-this-nostalgic-video.204821/#post-963546
It's just one video, but it explains so much. I really miss the old arcade games. Actually, this time, im not complaining about the community. We actually still have a decent community (if you share an another thought, be my guest, but you won't actually BE my guest, because there's the door)
I'm talking about everything. The chat, the chat colour, the lobby, the hide and Seek maps, super craft/smash mobs, paintball, Fish slap, skyblock. Actually, I agree with removing all the games. THEY ARE BAD. THEY DO SUCK. THE MAPS ARE UGLY. However, you don't seem to understand one specific thing. It's my childhood. That comes with no prices. Any map nowadays can't compete with that. I played cube 4 hours a day, and 6-8 hours at holidays. Now I barely even reach 2 hours at holidays (except for the Quake re-release, but that has a special place in my heart) Also, and @StorySays was actually right about it, thinking about its meme. I never really liked Blockband. The game was full of garbage and bugs. But you seem to forget one thing (its so nice to be the person who brings you in a situation where you're not responsabel for your actions, but you actually are, because I say so) It's its emotional function. I always sucked at everything. I literally hated anything. Blockband gave me something to be superior, but still making fun of my self, while re-introducing myself to the community. I actually never met the old community and people probably hated me. Actually I'm having a great time now. While I may be a bit toxic and pessimistic sometimes. I actually having a really really great time here and that's all because of you. (Tomorrow, I will blame you for removing Blockband) but still, I actually appreciate all the work that everyone does. And Cubecraft ISNT GOING DOWNHILL. It's still in the clouds, but it just had gone through a bad period with bad changes. But there's still hope. (Just like in the Star Wars series; a New Hope!) See y'all in the next garbage thread!

EDIT: I should prob take some sleep, because it's 00:50

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I care lol.
Anyway I was also the most hated person in the old community, always the person who had to complain about everything. And also sucked at everything. I really understand you.
And yes you should go to sleep!! so goodnight

Reactions: Komodо

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
paintball
Paintball was never removed
It was remade with a more modern spin to it upon first update
And even now it is still on Cubecraft just in mixed arcade
But that isn’t relevant

I find it is the same way
People are always saying “oh Cubecraft sucks” yet those same people are the ones who are either active on the server or active on the forums

So yeah very very truthful

F

Facelurite

I feel no nostalgia towards cubecraft. I remember the eggwars games I played and loved but that all changed once updates stopped coming out. All the noobs who dont know what they’re doing in eggwars

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I just realized that this is basically me.. You have no idea how much I agree with this. <3
Don't have much else to say..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom