Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I think Giants are the easiest unit to kill in the late game.

Even if our opinions differ about Giants, I definitely agree with the rest of your post. I think these changes will have a positive impact on Tower Defence. I will agree with this suggestion but please, consider changing the Giants part. I even find giants nerfed.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
I’ve voted unsure because I can’t agree on all of the topics. The 2nd and 3th topic I do agree on. But about the giants. Because they’re sooo slow and they are so expensive. They only get overpowered late game. The problem is that a lot of new players don’t know what to do and just spam the whole map full with lvl 1 towers. Maybe change the price of the giant a bit. But you shouldn’t namenregister giant more or less overpowered.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
When I'm solo against a few ppl who send giants it's near impossible to kill them especially with a non Co operative team.i also would like to add again this is after the update not before. and if you haven't seen giants being op late game I just highly doubt that. I've played mostly all long games after the update... Its not easy at all. Its basically the deciding factor - whether you have a team willing to all spam giants or not. Against a solo player even with inferno its not possible

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom