Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I am suggesting some small changes to Tower Defence.

First of all, i'd like to suggest an addition of a game end countdown(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/game-end-countdown.277335/) -> this would be a way to tell anyone who wants you when you will be done. In the middle of a game i really dont know how long i've went, i think this would be a good QOL feature.

Secondly, atm giants are just far to op. Some may disagree, but as a mainly solo player any noob can just spam giants and win, there health is too much and thats it, no need for a rework just put the health down a bit - simple. In time a rework can be planned but for now i think a simple decrease in health is great.

And last of all, i suggest increasing exp (cubecraft exp) exp is just far to low atm getting as low as 50exp for a 40minute game of, for me non stop playing, its not great compared to any other game. I dont see how swinging a sword for 2mins in eggwars gets, in some cases 5times the exp?

In conclusion a simple QOL update for td: Game end countdown, Giant health decrease and increase game exp

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Giant's health reduction depends on the Inferno Potion. If the Inferno stays as it is right now then I agree. For the rest of your post I definitely agree.

Reactions: Matriox

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with the in-game countdown, but I don't think giants should be nerfed.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
They do and rows of explosive archers can kill level 5 giants.
The point of the thread is that they simple don't. higher level giants are almost impossible to kill, especially in a less experienced team that don't know how to play, which for me seems to happen every game

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
The point of the thread is that they simple don't. higher level giants are almost impossible to kill, especially in a less experienced team that don't know how to play, which for me seems to happen every game
High level giants are easier to kill than high level slimes. I really don't agree with your suggestion to nerf giants. You can upgrade your towers and use an inferno potion if they get to far (really effective). You can also upgrade your sword/bow if you'd like.

However, I do agree with the countdown and the increase of experience, so it's an unsure for me.

• Sad

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
@Dualninja from your posts I can conclude you are not the best player in Tower Defence. There are more effective ways to kill Giants than you mentioned. Also, if Matriox says they're hard to kill and you don't then I'd say it's your word against his which means 4K wins against ?? wins. Giants are currently pretty OP, a test on Desert showed us that one professional player with near perfect defence (generally focused def) and continuous usage of potions could barely defend 7 waves of naked Giants (~40 HP left). Imagine when the one who sent the Giants also threw potions and when there were Blazes and other kinds of mobs sent along.

TLDR: Giants are atm pretty hard to defend, Matriox is an experienced top 15 lb player and knows the game pretty well.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
High level giants are easier to kill than high level slimes. I really don't agree with your suggestion to nerf giants. You can upgrade your towers and use an inferno potion if they get to far (really effective). You can also upgrade your sword/bow if you'd like.

However, I do agree with the countdown and the increase of experience, so it's an unsure for me.
I think you are still thinking pre-update...

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
@Dualninja from your posts I can conclude you are not the best player in Tower Defence. There are more effective ways to kill Giants than you mentioned. Also, if Matriox says they're hard to kill and you don't then I'd say it's your word against his which means 4K wins against ?? wins. Giants are currently pretty OP, a test on Desert showed us that one professional player with near perfect defence (generally focused def) and continuous usage of potions could barely defend 7 waves of naked Giants (~40 HP left). Imagine when the one who sent the Giants also threw potions and when there were Blazes and other kinds of mobs sent along.

TLDR: Giants are atm pretty hard to defend, Matriox is an experienced top 15 lb player and knows the game pretty well.
In TD there are 6 players per team.

Lurkes

Jul 2, 2020
The Netherlands
Hello, I am suggesting some small changes to Tower Defence.

First of all, i'd like to suggest an addition of a game end countdown(https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/game-end-countdown.277335/) -> this would be a way to tell anyone who wants you when you will be done. In the middle of a game i really dont know how long i've went, i think this would be a good QOL feature.

Secondly, atm giants are just far to op. Some may disagree, but as a mainly solo player any noob can just spam giants and win, there health is too much and thats it, no need for a rework just put the health down a bit - simple. In time a rework can be planned but for now i think a simple decrease in health is great.

And last of all, i suggest increasing exp (cubecraft exp) exp is just far to low atm getting as low as 50exp for a 40minute game of, for me non stop playing, its not great compared to any other game. I dont see how swinging a sword for 2mins in eggwars gets, in some cases 5times the exp?

In conclusion a simple QOL update for td: Game end countdown, Giant health decrease and increase game exp
The countdown would be nice tho! Like you said it would be nice if you know how long the game is still gonna take you.

I don't know if the giants are to OP, maybe de upgraded ones but I understand your point. I wouldn't disagree with you point!

Maybe a bit of increase would be nice, but I also read a topic about level rewards, so if they would add that I think a bit of increase could be nice but you don't need to level up to fast.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on Mafe's profile.
"Pantalón para tiendas" 😆

2024-04-16_13.38.06.png
Loskol wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Yooo congrats!! Cubecraft made right choise to make you helper! Hope to see you as moderator again soon!
Top Bottom