Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PracticePvP

Jun 28, 2016
netherlands
i think we al agree that drinkable potions are bullshit at the "no debuff" kit and than the bow fight are kinda
boring so i propose that the potions at the "do debuff" kit need to be spalsh potions insta health and make the antie cheat better there are so many hackers and at the last thing plzz kick people that have higher ms than 300 becouse it,s so laggy u can,t hit them normaly and the get a huge benefit form it cia: PracticePvP

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Please do not swear on forums. Also, I believe cubecraft is working on an anti-cheat plugin. I don't really understand anything else in this.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
It could break some of the EULA rules to kick a user thath as a ping that its really bad. The server is open to everyone, no limits. 30 milliseconds and 600 millseconds, doesn't matter.

ALSO: Don't swear.

EDIT: No many users will play that have a bad ping, because its annoying to them as well, with the lag.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
make the antie cheat better there are so many hackers
Easy to say, hard to do.
drinkable potions are ... at the "no debuff" kit
the potions at the "do debuff" kit need to be spalsh potions
I've seen threads were people are complaining about splash potions because their opponent also gets the effect.
kick people that have higher ms than 300 becouse it,s so laggy u can,t hit them normaly and the get a huge benefit form it cia: PracticePvP
As Camezonda said, it's against the EULA. Players with a bad ping are usually far away from the host (France). They don't lag on purpose so they shouldn't be punished.
the bow fight are kinda
boring
Helpful.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Easy to say, hard to do.

I've seen threads were people are complaining about splash potions because their opponent also gets the effect.

As Camezonda said, it's against the EULA. Players with a bad ping are usually far away from the host (England). They don't lag on purpose so they shouldn't be punished.

Helpful.
:D just a heads up, the organisation is based in England, but the servers are hosted in France (this was told to me by a mod).

Reactions: Buuuddy

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
:D just a heads up, the organisation is based in England, but the servers are hosted in France (this was told to me by a mod).
Oh, I didn't know that. :) I edited my reply.
I wonder who that mod is. :P I think it starts with an S and ends with erketsyndrome xD

Reactions: Camezonda

PracticePvP

Jun 28, 2016
netherlands
ow okey that ping thing i get but what i onley mean the splash potions of inta health its no debuff with drink potions ***
ᕙ༼ ◉_◉༽ᕗ

Elyktra

Aug 30, 2015
Switzerland
make the antie cheat better there are so many hackers
About 1-2 years ago, when the server was 1.8 they had a verry bad AntiCheat. But now, the server is 1.9. And, instead of complaining, why don't you code an Anticheat? The fact is, that there is no good AntiCheat for 1.9. and really, what does that change? The hackers just code better clients with better bypasses. Almost every hacker, has multiple accounts. The only usefuö thing to do, is report them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom