Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

notekproo

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2025
44
228
59
Pronouns
He/Him
Make Potions Regenerate
Instead Of Stack:

-
The wizard kit currently has a stacking system for avalible potions. However, it is sometimes buggy and cannot be used to fast combat if your using another slot. Yes, you already are able to move potions just by right clicking, but you'd have to switch slots each time you want a new potion. Plus not all potions will fit in your hotbar. So instead, make a counter regeneration system (basically gives you a pot until your amount is gone) that gives you a potion in the set hotbar every time you use one. This can be useful for fast handed combat and customization!
-

Example: I have 3 speed pots but only 1 showing in the 5th slot. It regenerating every time I drink one and it also being move-able.
 
Last edited:

Diftzy

Member
Apr 2, 2025
68
97
24
15
bro...
Screenshot 2025-10-23 152512.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Wiznord and Ivyriel
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom