Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
I know this has been suggested a lot, but ima give it another try.

Teams in Solo Skywars are way too overpowered with the current 1.9 features/updates. 9/10 battles where you face a team of 2(sometimes even up to 4!!!!), is a waste of time to face because you will lose anyways. I know you won't make teaming banable, but please consider a lobby where you can play Skywars in peace without having teams around you. Thanks.

P.s don't lock this unless it's going way off-topic.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I agreed that teams should be banned but... I like having to play with friends in SkyWars. Me and @SerketSyndrome used to always team up :) that was before 1.9 killed pvp.

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
I'm not suggesting to make it banable, I'm suggesting a seperated lobby where teaming wouldn't be allowed, and if players still decide to team, they could get a ban from the NO-Teaming Lobby (if that's possible) or punished with a temp ban.. I'm sure they can work something out. But I doubt this will get added

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
You cant beat a team in 1.9 ( i never did ) Thats anoying you can give up than. But make it banable.. Nah

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
I actually just don't play sky wars at all now due to 1.9 pvp consuming what bit of a soul I had left, but what I think people like about teaming in solo is that you can team all you want, but in the end there can only be one winner. And that's what we base the titles of the games on, not how many you have the whole way through, but the fact that in the end only one person can win and only one team can win on TSW. The only reason cross-teaming is bannable is because it's not just an extra person, it's an extra 2-10 people, making an almost unstoppable force.
Just my insight on it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom