Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SBHASI

Novice Member
Aug 12, 2017
In some daily challenges, you have to shoot 25 arrows in Solo Skywars. This was fine, until the Skywars update got released. Since then, players are usually voting for "no projectiles", where you cannot shoot the 25 arrows. You might think: Why not try it again in a game with projectiles? Well, just look at a video where I tried to find a game with projectiles and see how often it got voted for "no projectiles"

Link to the video:

So what can be done against it?
There are many more challenges which could be swapped with the "Shoot 25 Arrows" challenge. For example:
- Loot 25 chests
- Break 100 blocks
- survive a total of 10 minutes
You creative guys can probably think of some clever ideas.

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
There are many more challenges which could be swapped with the "Shoot 25 Arrows" challenge. For example:
- Loot 25 chests
- Break 100 blocks
Good idea!
+1

D

Deleted member 352903

Its true that everyone votes no projectiles (me too, im sorry X.x) so "loot 25 chests, brake 100 blocks,..." Its a good idea ( :
+1

Reactions: qwertplaysmc

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Another reason I hate no projectiles.
Everyone votes it, and it goes against what skywars actually is supposed to be. All it is now is just a bridging game with the occasional fight, and no risk of projectiles to keep the game more strategy-based.
I liked the concept at first, but now I can't play anything but no projectiles despite me voting for normal.
A replacement for this daily challenge could work, but I honestly prefer them coming up with a solution in regards to the no projectiles gamemode. I swear every single game of no projectiles that I played, is just a rush fest with the person who's first at mid being guaranteed to win.

Last edited:

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Everyone votes it, and it goes against what skywars actually is supposed to be. All it is now is just a bridging game with the occasional fight, and no risk of projectiles to keep the game more strategy-based.
I liked the concept at first, but now I can't play anything but no projectiles despite me voting for normal.
A replacement for this daily challenge could work, but I honestly prefer them coming up with a solution in regards to the no projectiles gamemode. I swear every single game of that I played, is just a rush fest with the person who's first at mid being guaranteed to win.
In agreeing with you again!

Its annoying

+1

Thomasxo

May 21, 2016
the Netherlands
I couldn't agree more, I have Obsidian rank but I know how annoying this can be for non-rankers. I have heard this a lot from my friends.

D

Deleted member 59979

I couldnt agree more. Although I dont like no projectiles for another reason, I hate it when its always no proectiles. Even being diamond I rarely get a game with normal projectiles despite voting it myself. I love the idea of the new achievments. They could also make it so even if there is 1 vote for normal then it is automatically normal but I dont know how that would work out.
+1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
In some daily challenges, you have to shoot 25 arrows in Solo Skywars. This was fine, until the Skywars update got released. Since then, players are usually voting for "no projectiles", where you cannot shoot the 25 arrows. You might think: Why not try it again in a game with projectiles? Well, just look at a video where I tried to find a game with projectiles and see how often it got voted for "no projectiles"

Link to the video:

- Loot 25 chests
- Break 100 blocks
I see your struggle, but people buy a rank so they can vote. I agree with you, but my experience is a little different. Whenever I join a game, I cant vote for no projectiles as the game is starting in 5 seconds. I try to join a small game, no one joins for like 5 whole minutes. I agree that it should be fixed in some way.
+1

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
A replacement for this daily challenge could work, but I honestly prefer them coming up with a solution in regards to the no projectiles gamemode. I swear every single game of that I played, is just a rush fest with the person who's first at mid being guaranteed to win.
They should of kept non-voting/kits and voting/kits skywars in cubecraft. There's a lot of hate for the new voting features. :P

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
Yeah I always vote projectiles even though not a lot of people do. Its a big part of the game and helps prevent super early rushing.

A

A pigeon

A replacement for this daily challenge could work, but I honestly prefer them coming up with a solution in regards to the no projectiles gamemode. I swear every single game of no projectiles that I played, is just a rush fest with the person who's first at mid being guaranteed to win.
Seperate gamemode can solve that

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom