Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
Hi all

I'm relatively new to Tower Defence, having only played small amounts of it before. However, once playing, I noticed that sometimes the teams don't work well together.

I found a thread from over a month ago, however I don't feel this really looked at the points I'd like to make. This thread also made me aware that there have been previous threads asking for similar things.

Although, for definite, Cubecraft's largest gamemode is certainly not TD - it is certainly an enjoyable game with a relatively small but stable playerbase.
I think the option to have Tower Defence's team sizes randomized like it is within SW / EW would be nice, as it would mean that 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 games were possible - I think having a 1v1 would split the community and bring it away, feel free to give other opinions on this. Tower Defence as a game, however, does seem to, in essence, be a game that does require a lot of teamwork and by splitting it into just 1v1, I think that element would be removed.
However, by just making the teams smaller, you have the possibility to encourage more players, possibly more experienced with less experienced etc - which does have the potential to bring more players to TD.
Obviously TD is not a priority for cube as it is one of the smaller games, however something like team sizes could potentially be quite easy to implement and would allow for a less split community but potentially more interesting games.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i feel like randomized would ruin it for some parties, but the option to actually choose between 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5 would make it better in my opinion! in the many years i played TD, i've seen people leave instantly and halfway, making it unfair. or even in the lobby, people want the biggest team for some reason, despite the balance.
smaller teams would make the game more fair and playable against rusher teams (no offense to rushers, but omg you guys suck sometimes x3)

Reactions: 11Ls and benc_

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
i feel like randomized would ruin it for some parties, but the option to actually choose between 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5 would make it better in my opinion! in the many years i played TD, i've seen people leave instantly and halfway, making it unfair. or even in the lobby, people want the biggest team for some reason, despite the balance.
smaller teams would make the game more fair and playable against rusher teams (no offense to rushers, but omg you guys suck sometimes x3)
Yeah I entirely agree with the point you made here about the option to choose - it’s just with EggWars and SkyWars being quite random I thought that it would be easier to implement

Foodie

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah, this would be great to see, adding 1v1 and 2v2 would change things up so much. 1v1 especially would change it so much, although either things would need to be cheaper, otherwise the game would go on for ages.

Last edited:
Reactions: benc_

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I love this idea! so it's possible to play on a team with only your party if you're in a party less than 6

benc_

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
england
Yeah, this would be great to see, adding 1v1 and 2v2 would change things up so much. 1v1 would change it so much, although either things would need to be cheaper, or the game would go on for ages.
Yeah this is possibly a good point that the economy within the game would need to change to make it more playable - but this could be implemented perhaps with goldmine upgrades?
I love this idea! so it's possible to play on a team with only your party if you're in a party less than 6
Yeah! It would be great for parties and players I think

Reactions: Foodie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom