Not open for further replies.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, it is me, your favourite cat (in the case of Eli and Ender, to my shame, favourite food). I am here today with a small suggestion and saw that the #rules-and-faq channel has been updated. I scrolled trough it a bit and saw that every link for the staff team was there, expect for the Translation team. (As you can see on the screens)

20201113_180736.jpg

20201113_180751.jpg

So that is my suggestion basically, to add a link for the Translation team in the #rules-and-faq channel. For the Quality assurance and consistently. Altough the Translation applications are currently closed, it is still a good thing too add.

Disclaimer: I will not be going to add a poll. So don't complain about it.
If you agree with someone just leave a like on their message, the best way to show that you argree with someone :p

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I like the idea! It's a nice opportunity for people to see, but the applications currently being closed makes it awkward xD

eZPunish

Feb 17, 2016
Portugal
Hey, gamer!

As already mentioned above, by a translator and a staff member, I think this suggestion could be accepted and implemented in the discord, however at least for now it should not be implemented, as currently the applications for Translators are closed, maybe after they open they will implement this suggestion and then before that, I will give my full support to be implemented.
Finally, congratulations on the great suggestion!

Have a good weekend
😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom