Should they be slowed down?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Orientalz

Jul 30, 2016
Can we maybe suggest slowing down the cat pets just a tad in the Lucky Islands game? I feel they are just a little too fast to the point it's almost impossible to outrun them. This can be a little disheartening ending the game so easily with little chance to try pvping the actual people instead of just getting killed by the Nyan cat 1000000 speed.

<3 Reply what you think in the poll :)

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Yes, the speed of the cats in lucky islands are annoying. And they are small creatures so it is harder to aim them. But they are a part of the game like any item or pet which gives advantage to its owner and gives disadvantage to other players. We are talking about the Lucky Islands game where some people can be luckier than the others. Cats should remain with their current abilities in my opinion.

And I suggest you using Feedback & Suggestions to make a suggestion because this is not the right place. :)

Orientalz

Jul 30, 2016
Yes, the speed of the cats in lucky islands are annoying. And they are small creatures so it is harder to aim them. But they are a part of the game like any item or pet which gives advantage to its owner and gives disadvantage to other players. We are talking about the Lucky Islands game where some people can be luckier than the others. Cats should remain with their current abilities in my opinion.

And I suggest you using Feedback & Suggestions to make a suggestion because this is not the right place. :)
Fair point my friend, Although I strongly disagree. and no.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom