Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Okay so, I vote normal, a friend of mine votes normal, some stranger votes normal and 1 other person votes overpowered. The result is overpowered... I really do not understand why it is like that, like I mean it's not always like that but honestly very often and it seems unfair after a while.. So I'm asking is that a glitch? If no, why is it like that? Can you guys remove that please? Or how would I increase the chance that my vote would win? Would me voting just for mode and no time increase the chance for the voted mode?

edit: Just corrected some spelling mistakes

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It's not a glitch, but if you read the chat good when the game has began, there's "Randomly selected Overpowered from the votes received". The chest type is randomly selected from the votes received. This isn't fair maybe, but that's how it works. (If I'm right, please correct me if I'm totally wrong.)

IDontForGive_

Jul 22, 2017
It's not a glitch, but if you read the chat good when the game has began, there's "Randomly selected Overpowered from the votes received". The chest type is randomly selected from the votes received. This isn't fair maybe, but that's how it works. (If I'm right, please correct me if I'm totally wrong.)
yeah smart guy ;)

Reactions: Ducky

Comedy

Jul 21, 2017
I saw people complaining about this too and really agreed with them. I think the most voted option should win and be it. I have no clue why it is like this right now, but I think there is a reason behind it we don't know. If this will be changed I will be really happy and players who complained about this too. :)

+ As Cheetah said, it's not a glitch.

Reactions: DaHammy and Aurora
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom