DeLaatsteHoop

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I have a nice suggestion for skywars
Some people want to punch 3 back,
I do not need that much in overpowered skywars
I've heard that no kits and abilities go away at skywars. Maybe I have a nice addition to doing that.

A game mode where you have a lot of items to punch people from the island, for example, the punch 3 or 2
and a knockback stick. maybe that's a nice idea? let me know in the poll and the comments :)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
A completely different gamemode would be something like the mini-game in minerware, where you knock-off people from the platform. However the punch was nerfed since there were lots of bow spammers, and there was no skill involved in killing those people. I would suggest something like a one time thing, but other than that I don't want a bow with full durability and punch 3.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I have a nice suggestion for skywars
Some people want to punch 3 back,
I do not need that much in overpowered skywars
I've heard that no kits and abilities go away at skywars. Maybe I have a nice addition to doing that.

A game mode where you have a lot of items to punch people from the island, for example, the punch 3 or 2
and a knockback stick. maybe that's a nice idea? let me know in the poll and the comments :)
Some people want it, I don't... But if people like it they can add it ;)

Reactions: DeLaatsteHoop

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
But you already have specific items, with knockback stuff. And I don’t want more of it and I’m happy with we have now. Sorry, But I don’t agree.
^^

And Punch III is very overpowered. Punch I isn't that overpowered. You might want Punch III back, but that's not going to happen. Punch I is way much better, believe me.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

DeLaatsteHoop

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
A completely different gamemode would be something like the mini-game in minerware, where you knock-off people from the platform. However the punch was nerfed since there were lots of bow spammers, and there was no skill involved in killing those people. I would suggest something like a one time thing, but other than that I don't want a bow with full durability and punch 3.
That's why I say that because kits and abilities go away, there's a new place for something else if it's okay. Therefore, I suggested this to keep a kind of troll pvp;)

Reactions: martijn2003
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom