DeLaatsteHoop

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I have a nice suggestion for skywars
Some people want to punch 3 back,
I do not need that much in overpowered skywars
I've heard that no kits and abilities go away at skywars. Maybe I have a nice addition to doing that.

A game mode where you have a lot of items to punch people from the island, for example, the punch 3 or 2
and a knockback stick. maybe that's a nice idea? let me know in the poll and the comments :)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
A completely different gamemode would be something like the mini-game in minerware, where you knock-off people from the platform. However the punch was nerfed since there were lots of bow spammers, and there was no skill involved in killing those people. I would suggest something like a one time thing, but other than that I don't want a bow with full durability and punch 3.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I have a nice suggestion for skywars
Some people want to punch 3 back,
I do not need that much in overpowered skywars
I've heard that no kits and abilities go away at skywars. Maybe I have a nice addition to doing that.

A game mode where you have a lot of items to punch people from the island, for example, the punch 3 or 2
and a knockback stick. maybe that's a nice idea? let me know in the poll and the comments :)
Some people want it, I don't... But if people like it they can add it ;)

Reactions: DeLaatsteHoop

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
But you already have specific items, with knockback stuff. And I don’t want more of it and I’m happy with we have now. Sorry, But I don’t agree.
^^

And Punch III is very overpowered. Punch I isn't that overpowered. You might want Punch III back, but that's not going to happen. Punch I is way much better, believe me.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

DeLaatsteHoop

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
A completely different gamemode would be something like the mini-game in minerware, where you knock-off people from the platform. However the punch was nerfed since there were lots of bow spammers, and there was no skill involved in killing those people. I would suggest something like a one time thing, but other than that I don't want a bow with full durability and punch 3.
That's why I say that because kits and abilities go away, there's a new place for something else if it's okay. Therefore, I suggested this to keep a kind of troll pvp;)

Reactions: martijn2003
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
Top Bottom