Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ikqden

Feb 21, 2020
Hey! In the bedrock edition of skywars has the 3 modes normal, basic, and overpowered. But the overpowered mode is majorly different from the java edition! Honestly I would love it if the mode was changed to fit its java counterpart.

Java differences(that i know of):
The golden apples have less of a spawn-rate and only appear like the normal mode of the game
The knockback is majorly different and people on bedrock dont usually take knockback
There arent any fishing rods in chest loot
Enderpearls are laggy and teleport you back if you use them while runnung

Another thing is that java has the ability to vote for the time and projectiles. Bedrock only has the ability to vote for the three item differences, overpowered, normal, and basic.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hey
About the kb that's not Just in op. Kb is a bit weird on bedrock cubecraft idk why tho. It would be nice if gaps Spawn more in op but it would also make fights even longer and as a player that likes to rush i personally dont like that. Fishing rods arent in bedrock cubecraft. It would be nice if they make it so there arent major diffrences between bedrock and java but personally i prefer bedrock

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
I think that Cubecraft just didn’t put fishing rods on Bedrock because in Java is easier to use it and maybe on Bedrock people wouldn’t use the fishing rod. But, if there’s people that would like to use fishing rods on Bedrock Cubecraft should update the OP chest and put that item.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom