Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordilote_19

Jun 29, 2015
We have finish the islands the middle is being building.
2015-07-03_20.19.25.png

Do you like the result?

Reactions: iKatie_

Sccottyyy

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2014
One thing though, the blocks are too linear. You need less pattern and more randomization .

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
It seems like every other map, but world edit supreme. Things like this have been accepted and denied and tbh, I don't think this one is any different.
(Just my opinion. Don't hate.)

Reactions: Terrarialover11

Jordilote_19

Jun 29, 2015
If any one know an Admin of cube, can show this forum called Skywars Map, pls (I'm not going obligate anyone, just if you want to help :))

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
You have made quite some progress which is great, but there are quite a few fatal flaws left. The main one being the theme, its the same as the biomes map with slight variations. The center is a sun I'm assuming, and the sun as a center has already been used (I know that's nitpicky of me to point out, but still was used). Also the islands are all perfect spheres which is poor terraforming in my opinion.

iOreos

May 1, 2015
Portugal
I still think we needs more detail... You could change the block in mid, for dirt to give it the wow factor, some trees, etc...
And the islands are just balls (with the detail), nothing special, they all have the same size and shape

AFluffyGriffin

Jul 7, 2015
People could basicaly just get the builder kit and as soon as they land, grab a sword , build a bride and kill the next guy while he is looking at a chest.
Hmm, never knew people in Minecraft would want to build brides...

Anyways, to the map,
I quite like the idea although it just needs a lot more detail, but don't make things too unfair, like if you get a certain island with a tree, some water and maybe a cave while another island is just a ball of sand with some cacti...
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom