Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who wants fire aspect swords in skywars?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

ImGiqnni

Feb 13, 2018
Dear cubecraft,
Is it possible to remove the swords from the game, because they cause too much damage, it is a lot harder to fight against people with a fire aspect sword. If not, you can not be killed by them and that is not funny / chill.
Thank you for your kindness
Greetz TrustGiqnni​

D

Deleted member 352903

Dear cubecraft,
Is it possible to remove the swords from the game, because they cause too much damage, it is a lot harder to fight against people with a fire aspect sword. If not, you can not be killed by them and that is not funny / chill.
Thank you for your kindness
Greetz TrustGiqnni​
In SkyWars, fire fwords are only in op (I think. Correct me if it isn't true). In op, you've better armour, so the fire sword doesn't cause too much damage.

Reactions: Priley
D

Deleted member 309509

Pyromaniac kit has a fire resistance potion, use it and will be easier to fight against people that have fire aspect sword.

D

Deleted member 309509

Though this is correct, if you're trying to get out of a bad situation and you're burning, you're going to have a problem. It's hard to jump too due to the damage you're taking.
You can use water buckets

D

Deleted member 309509

And if you don't have one?
Also remember, if they have a fire aspect sword, even with water they'll just hit you again.
It depends on the situation, it can be op or not and if i'm not mistaken, it only exists in op mode so the goal is to be op, in my opinion it's not very difficult to solve the situation.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Fire kills me -> remove it.
Void kills me -> remove it?
Other players kill me -> remove them?

It makes no sense. Fire and lava are tools.
This the best response so far

Lava is also a fire, should we remove this too then? It's a part of the game, deal with it.
If you don't want to deal with it, end the game before the fire aspect swords come into the game

comfyyy

Though this is correct, if you're trying to get out of a bad situation and you're burning, you're going to have a problem. It's hard to jump too due to the damage you're taking.
Agreed. I think the fire aspect is a bit too OP for OP mode, if that is possible. If you don't have water, it can get really annoying, especially when you are fighting spammers that are constantly "refreshing" the fire effect.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom