Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this?

• Yes c:

• No :c (Explain why :c)

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Gamerfull

Hypixel's isn't 1.9+
Hypixel only has 1 class of items for the duels, cube could just add basic, normal and OP items
Hypixel also has normal skywars (same as cubecraft), hypixel says (minerware), housing (freebuild), uhc (uhc) and some more games that cubecraft has too so...
it does not matter that it is 1.8 or 1.9, it is still the same modality, cubecraft does not copy modalities, if so, maybe people do not come to play cubecraft server, because that people is looking for are new modalities, and if they see that a modality already has a server of 22 thousand people will go to play him.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
it does not matter that it is 1.8 or 1.9, it is still the same modality, cubecraft does not copy modalities, if so, maybe people do not come to play cubecraft server, because that people is looking for are new modalities, and if they see that a modality already has a server of 22 thousand people will go to play him.
Very poor argument
Both cubecraft and hypixel have 1.8 skywars so yes, you are right, maybe players will choose to play on hypixel instead
But cubecraft has 1.9 skywars so some people play cubecraft instead, hypixel doesn't
Same applies for skywars duels

Also its not copying hypixel, skywars duels have existed since 2011 (like 3 years before hypixel was even made)

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
cubecraft does not copy modalities
Have you even read my response on your last comment

''BUT IT'S A COPY OF HYPIXEL!!!!1!111!''
I know, but does it really matter?
GommeHD Bedwars - Eggwars
Random Dutch MC cringy bingo video's - Bingo
Some server who made Skywars - Skywars
Lucky Block Mod / A random Lucky Skywars server - Lucky Islands
Fortnite - Battle Zone
(Hypixel??) Hunger Games / Hunger Games the movie + book - Survival Games
Hypixel Says - Mineware
Some random server that created duels + FFA (probably kohi? idk) - PvP
Also a random server who created the idea of creative plots etc. - Freebuild

Oh yeah no, they never copy stuff.. Pffft.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I've shared my opinions on SkyWars Duels before in a different thread HERE. Personally I feel like SkyWars duels would fit better in PvP Duels, splitting up the SkyWars community again like Kits and Abilities and No Kits and Abilities wouldn't help the strength of SkyWars. Also if SkyWars Duels or "Sky Duels" :P were to be added into PvP Duels we and you would have more control over it. Thanks for the re-suggestion though :D

(Noting that other people have shared their opinions on that thread I replied to)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I've shared my opinions on SkyWars Duels before in a different thread HERE. Personally I feel like SkyWars duels would fit better in PvP Duels, splitting up the SkyWars community again like Kits and Abilities and No Kits and Abilities wouldn't help the strength of SkyWars. Also if SkyWars Duels or "Sky Duels" :p were to be added into PvP Duels we and you would have more control over it. Thanks for the re-suggestion though :D

(Noting that other people have shared their opinions on that thread I replied to)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ffa-duels-fixes-additions-new-modes.208131/

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I've shared my opinions on SkyWars Duels before in a different thread HERE. Personally I feel like SkyWars duels would fit better in PvP Duels, splitting up the SkyWars community again like Kits and Abilities and No Kits and Abilities wouldn't help the strength of SkyWars. Also if SkyWars Duels or "Sky Duels" :p were to be added into PvP Duels we and you would have more control over it. Thanks for the re-suggestion though :D

Yes, the skywars kit in duels should be a skywars 1v1 instead of just a flat land map 1v1 with random skywars items you are spawned with. I don't think anyone mentioned adding 2 player maps on skywars/splitting the map boards on skywars like kits+abilities/kits-abilities

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Yes, the skywars kit in duels should be a skywars 1v1 instead of just a flat land map 1v1 with random skywars items you are spawned with. I don't think anyone mentioned adding 2 player maps on skywars/splitting the map boards on skywars like kits+abilities/kits-abilities
If you don't think a new board is needed, I have no idea how you think this new mode in SkyWars is going to work. Voting option! :D

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
If you don't think a new board is needed, I have no idea how you think this new mode in SkyWars is going to work. Voting option! :D
Not a new skywars mode, a new duels mode (so it would just need 1 armour stand in the pvp lobby)

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
It would be not too different from duels and if this is going to be added salty people will be like 1v1 me noob and that's rather annoying
And also there are a lot of other small reasons why this should not be added its like adding Survival Games With Luckyblocks when there is Lucky Island
That's why I voted No

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It would be not too different from duels
Mmhh, why did they add an 1.8 mode? It's not too different from the rest of duels
Why did they add an Insanse mode? It's not too different from the rest of duels.

and if this is going to be added salty people will be like 1v1 me noob and that's rather annoying
Good thing that totally doesn't exist... right... ha..... [Insert picture of tryharder asking for a 1v1 that I do not have on my phone]

And also there are a lot of other small reasons why this should not be added its like adding Survival
I don't understand this? You are con0airing Survival Games with Lucky Blocks to a Skywars Duels??? What?

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
It’d be different, SkyWars for 2 people have chests, void, etc
Just different items and build those are the only two things that are different The void is present on some duels map unless you want to include the ability to camp as well
Yeah but this already happens so I don’t think that it’s a problem
Then they should add an setting for that
Mmhh, why did they add an 1.8 mode? It's not too different from the rest of duels
Why did they add an Insanse mode? It's not too different from the rest of duels.
Now your saying a completely different thing they added insane mode and such for more kits and 1.8 because PPl are upset about 1.9 what your suggesting is a new thing

Good thing that totally doesn't exist... right... ha..... [Insert picture of tryharder asking for a 1v1 that I do not have on my phone]
Yeah I get random duels just sitting on the lobby because I'm obs

I don't understand this? You are con0airing Survival Games with Lucky Blocks to a Skywars Duels??? What?
It was an example I just made :/

D

Deleted member 352903

Add duels so you can easly get wins with an Alt account?
If I get what you mean, you’re saying that people will use alts to get free wins..(?)
We could say exactly the same for normal duels, so I don’t think that it’s a good reason not to add it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom