Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this?

• Yes c:

• No :c (Explain why :c)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I've suggested this before, and I'll do it again because it still hasn't been added.

Skywars Duels...
It's basically Skywars but 1v1
You will spawn in a cage, where you can choose a kit. All of the kits are unlocked, you don't have to buy any, you can choose whatever you like. Then you fall down on your island which contains 2-3 chest
You build to mid which also contains a few chests. (Messages for the builders: a flat mid would be nice. Not like Flowers where there is almost no fighting space in mid)
Then you fight. Obviously.
This mode could also be at the place soup once was.
There are also no voting options because I don't need that no projectiles bs.
Since there are no voting options, chests are normal.

''BUT IT'S A COPY OF HYPIXEL!!!!1!111!''
I know, but does it really matter?
GommeHD Bedwars - Eggwars
Random Dutch MC cringy bingo video's - Bingo
Some server who made Skywars - Skywars
Lucky Block Mod / A random Lucky Skywars server - Lucky Islands
Fortnite - Battle Zone
(Hypixel??) Hunger Games / Hunger Games the movie + book - Survival Games
Hypixel Says - Mineware
Some random server that created duels + FFA (probably kohi? idk) - PvP
Also a random server who created the idea of creative plots etc. - Freebuild

So if you are planning on saying that this would be a copy of Hypixel (and be actually serious), don't. Just leave already. We don't need you here.

k bye.

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Sounds pretty nice to me, though I would kind of like an Overpowered mode variant of it as well, not as a voting option, but as a seperate duel kit. This would kind of keep the consistency between the other duel kits that have Overpowered variants.
It's a nice idea but then it'll be to much armour stands. Maybe if you click on the Skywars armor stand you have an option between op and normal?

Reactions: Miauw

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
With all respect, but I don't know what's so fun about this.
It seems to be like a normal 1v1 duel, but then with unfairly balanced items.
Also first to be mid gets: more gapples, better gear, maybe even ability to combine/enchant --> rush mid to win

Reactions: Ruisdier

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Also first to be mid gets: more gapples, better gear, maybe even ability to combine/enchant --> rush mid to win
It's the exact same as normal Skywars but then in a 1v1. So then Skywars would also be unfair?

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
It's the exact same as normal Skywars but then in a 1v1. So then Skywars would also be unfair?
Yes, in my opinion skywars isn't balanced at all. But like I said, I don't seem to get what's so fun about it.
If it's for the PvP aspect, play duels.
If it's for the skywars aspect (like void, chest looting, mid, etc.), then just play normal Skywars to have that.

Maybe I am missing something, but I just don't understand why it would be added. You can just as well play normal Skywars and 1v1 all the other 11/15/23 players ;)

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016

"I don't know what's so fun about skywars. It seems to be like a normal eggwars game, but then with unfairly balanced items. Also first to be mid gets: more gapples, better gear, maybe even ability to combine/enchant --> rush mid to win"
smh

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
"I don't know what's so fun about skywars. It seems to be like a normal eggwars game, but then with unfairly balanced items. Also first to be mid gets: more gapples, better gear, maybe even ability to combine/enchant --> rush mid to win"
smh
The point is why this should be added if normal skywars is already there. That there is not actual ADDITION to gameplay it seems in my opinion.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Because its different to normal skywars?
I can't understand how. It's just normal skywars but then against 1 opponent, so the fighting should go excately the same, just only against 1 person. So the only difference I can imagine is no cleaning.

Maybe I am missing something, I don't know I don't play much skywars

D

Deleted member 100818

I can't understand how. It's just normal skywars but then against 1 opponent, so the fighting should go excately the same, just only against 1 person. So the only difference I can imagine is no cleaning.

You're right, it's normal SkyWars but with one opponent. That's the whole suggestion. We've also got an eggwars kit which is based on eggwars, so what? it's fun to play due to the new possibilities now. You can build, shoot and do exactly what you do in a normal SkyWars game but with one opponent. PvP doesn't have to be so complicated, it's just two people fighting each other in a certain area and nothing more.

I Like the suggestion, let's hope for a certain orange tag soon.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
You're right, it's normal SkyWars but with one opponent. That's the whole suggestion. We've also got an eggwars kit which is based on eggwars, so what? it's fun to play due to the new possibilities now. You can build, shoot and do exactly what you do in a normal SkyWars game but with one opponent. PvP doesn't have to be so complicated, it's just two people fighting each other in a certain area and nothing more.

I Like the suggestion, let's hope for a certain orange tag soon.
Well the eggwars kit is a DUEL, that means just fighting 1v1 with eggwars-related items. We also have a skywars kit duel ;)
If people would enjoy 1v1 skywars, sure, I just don't seem to get, probably because I don't really play much skywars.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016

Yeah no cleaning is a big reason people want this. Some people want to have a skywars style gameplay but against just 1 person and if they win they get their points + xp.
Its the same as why there are duels, but also FFA. They're the same thing except FFA has other players, duels is a 1v1.
SW duels can also be used for people who want to practice some skywars skills without having to wait for games to fill up.
It would also have projectiles so projectile lovers can enjoy it since projectiles don't exist much in regular skywars

Reactions: Shallidor

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yeah no cleaning is a big reason people want this. Some people want to have a skywars style gameplay but against just 1 person and if they win they get their points + xp.
Its the same as why there are duels, but also FFA. They're the same thing except FFA has other players, duels is a 1v1.
SW duels can also be used for people who want to practice some skywars skills without having to wait for games to fill up.
It would also have projectiles so projectile lovers can enjoy it since projectiles don't exist much in regular skywars
It's also way faster then normal Skywars

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
I like this idea, would definitely play it if it got implemented.

There would be a difference in gameplay. In normal skywars you have a whole lot of players and they're all around you, so your attention is constantly shifting from one side to another trying to see whos trying to flank you or who you can flank yourself. Sometimes you'll be having an intense battle with someone and all of a sudden some drooling kid pisses over and disrupts everything, maybe even giving one of you over to the void with a single punch if you're on the edge waiting on each other to make the first move.
1v1 skywars would be played with a different mindset. You have one opponent, he's all you have to focus on. In your sights at all times. Mind games can be played. Names may be exchanged. And most importantly, no drooling kids.

G

Gamerfull

It would not be bad, but the problem is that the largest network in the world (Hypixel) already has this modality and if we add it to our server, people will start to accuse us of copying.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
It would not be bad, but the problem is that the largest network in the world (Hypixel) already has this modality and if we add it to our server, people will start to accuse us of copying.
Hypixel's isn't 1.9+
Hypixel only has 1 class of items for the duels, cube could just add basic, normal and OP items
Hypixel also has normal skywars (same as cubecraft), hypixel says (minerware), housing (freebuild), uhc (uhc) and some more games that cubecraft has too so...

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
'BUT IT'S A COPY OF HYPIXEL!!!!1!111!''
I know, but does it really matter?
GommeHD Bedwars - Eggwars
Random Dutch MC cringy bingo video's - Bingo
Some server who made Skywars - Skywars
Lucky Block Mod / A random Lucky Skywars server - Lucky Islands
Fortnite - Battle Zone
(Hypixel??) Hunger Games / Hunger Games the movie + book - Survival Games
Hypixel Says - Mineware
Some random server that created duels + FFA (probably kohi? idk) - PvP
Also a random server who created the idea of creative plots etc. - Freebuild

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom