Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

SLK Krrimz

Jan 21, 2021
this happens almost every game where I would be fighting someone and they either run away after every combo and block themselves in or build up to the moon, or when I'm looking for the last guy and he is all the way up playing skyblock instead of skywars. maybe something similar to the hives out of bounds rules where you take damage if you are too low or too high\ would be amazing.

Reactions: Moon. and OyTekla

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
this happens almost every game where I would be fighting someone and they either run away after every combo and block themselves in or build up to the moon, or when I'm looking for the last guy and he is all the way up playing skyblock instead of skywars. maybe something similar to the hives out of bounds rules where you take damage if you are too low or too high\ would be amazing.
building all the way up is considered skybasing, and punishable. and you cant just disallow people to run away since its just part of the game

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Firstly, this thread should be in Feedback and Suggestions, so people can agree or disagree with it.

People running away and hiding is an inevitable part of Skywars, it’s just something you have to get used to. As mentioned before skybasing is punishable and running away is allowed. Using ranged weapons deals with both people running and skybasing quite well

Reactions: SLK Krrimz

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Possibly a border like in Survival Games could resolve issues like this, but at the end of the day, I don't think I would support it, for the same reason I wouldn't support adding the same system as they have on the Hive. It all comes down to being unique and servers putting their own version on a game. Cube decided to have Skywars function as it does and in most cases, I think it should stay this way.

I have to also mention, that I do understand where you are coming from. People running away is not the most fun thing ever and chasing them can take quite some time, which could be spent in another game. But at the end of the day, that is still the nature of the game and projectiles will forever be your best friends. And if all else fails and the game has been going on for like 15 minutes, there is still a possibility of submitting a report and letting the person know this way, that what he's doing is no fun...

a2iqq

Jul 21, 2022
yeah, they are just fun ruiners !

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Top Bottom