7. (Polished) Diorite
  8. (Polished) Granite
  9. (Polished) Andesite
Add blocks to the shop:
  1. Diorite
  2. Granite
  3. Andesite
  4. Packed ice
  5. Quartz Block (island Savana can u get a few)
  6. Terracotta
  7. Dyes
  8. flowers

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
Good idea! I think adding more blocks to the shop would be great, especially for building. I'm not sure about buying quartz blocks though, because we'll probably be able to get those when we go to the nether.

Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

HengdaLin

Mar 16, 2020
Good idea! I think adding more blocks to the shop would be great, especially for building. I'm not sure about buying quartz blocks though, because we'll probably be able to get those when we go to the nether.
thats right but why not you cannot uncraft the quartz blocks and howlong will it take befor the nether comes out?? no ATE

Reactions: Lyriie

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
thats right but why not you cannot uncraft the quartz blocks and howlong will it take befor the nether comes out?? no ATE
I understand, and I'd quite like to have access to more quartz myself. But in my opinion, it would be better to wait and earn the quartz from the generators or however else, rather than have infinite access to it in the shop when the nether isn't even out yet.

HengdaLin

Mar 16, 2020
I understand, and I'd quite like to have access to more quartz myself. But in my opinion, it would be better to wait and earn the quartz from the generators or however else, rather than have infinite access to it in the shop when the nether isn't even out yet.
treu but i hope the nether comes quik out

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

Quartz from a generator? What did I miss? xd

HengdaLin

Mar 16, 2020
That's a good point tho, but will it only generate in the nether then or in all biomes?
i have no idea but its sounds logic that you can pickup that ore generator up in the nether and place it in the overworld but i wanna know howlong it takes before the generator ready to mine is

HengdaLin

Mar 16, 2020
i just received an idea in my head what if you can only buy an maximum ammount of "special" items like you want to buy granite you can only buy 500/hour maybe is this an good system how common how more you can buy/hour how rare how less you can buy/hour and the price is also a important thing

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom