Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aust1n_S1

Nov 29, 2020
I get severe lag on The cube craft skyblock server only when I'm on my island. When I am in the cube craft server I have no lag. Not in skywars, eggwars or any other mode. It lags when on my island in skyblock. When in the skyblock hub I dont happen to lag either. The spawners dont affect the lag at all as I picked them all up and still had horrible lag. Its to the point where If I mine a tree I have to do each log 2-4 times and even sometimes if I end up breaking it all and it ends up spawning back sometimes. Do the server Owners plan on fixing this eventually? And is there a temporary way I can fix it myself for now? Thanks in advanced.

Reactions: wxzzrd

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I get severe lag on The cube craft skyblock server only when I'm on my island. When I am in the cube craft server I have no lag. Not in skywars, eggwars or any other mode. It lags when on my island in skyblock. When in the skyblock hub I dont happen to lag either. The spawners dont affect the lag at all as I picked them all up and still had horrible lag. Its to the point where If I mine a tree I have to do each log 2-4 times and even sometimes if I end up breaking it all and it ends up spawning back sometimes. Do the server Owners plan on fixing this eventually? And is there a temporary way I can fix it myself for now? Thanks in advanced.
Happened to me since day 1

sponge5831

Dec 3, 2020
Wisconsin, USA
NOTE: IM A BEDROCK PLAYER (PS4)

Hello! I have put 70 hours into my skyblock world and I understand where your coming from, the way I see it's the amount of entities in your world, you said theres no mobs or anything? That's normal to lag, go ahead and visit the hub and rejoin your world. It will put you in a new server that's hopefully less laggy than the one before. Multiple mobs in the same area wont necessarily make you lag, it just drops your FPS. If this continues to occur, finding a new lobby should solve your problem. If this still occurs it's the server itself lagging due to the amount of players, which I would just reccemend that you wait for the player count to drop.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on qExforce's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Top Bottom