Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should I make more of these suggestions?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everyone! Hope you’re all having a good day! Today’s suggestion will be short and sweet.

Suggestion:
Today’s simple suggestion will be about adding the “Wild” armour trim to the Jungle island in Skyblock. The armour trim would be found inside a chest in the jungle temple on the jungle island. The armour trim would be replicable using 7 diamonds and 1 vine. In Cubecraft Skyblock, vines are obtainable by growing jungle trees and then using shears to break vines. I think this would be a good update that will help players express themselves in new ways! Here’s an image of what the armour trim would look like on gold armour:
IMG_4295.jpeg

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading this suggestion! If you like it and want to see this idea become a reality, make sure to vote using :agree:!

- Reesle

P.S. I will be making more suggestions like this in the future (depending on the poll, so GO VOTE!).

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with this suggestion, and I can confirm that is being discussed by the feedback team.

Personally the only issue I see with this suggestion would be that it would probably mean dropping 1.19 support. Currently the base version of Cubecraft is 1.20.? I don't know what version of 1.20 it is. But 1.19 and up are all supported, due to what Redned calls "Protocol Magic". The addition of armour trims would probably mean having to drop 1.19 support, at least for Skyblock.

Edit: Just to clarify, 1.19 support will be dropped at some time. Just like 1.18 support was dropped before, this suggestion would just make it happen quicker.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom