Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
*spawns* *gets shot several times* *dies* apart from the fact that bows would be really OP on this map it doesn't seem too bad. +1

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
Anyone can build this, it is not worthy for it, even if it is a builder application. Anyone can replicate this.
Have you not understood that esthetics in a skywars map isn't necessary ?
Maps like trees, Tetris and temples are by far the best maps among every other map in Skywars and those maps don't have an exceedingly elaborate amount of details. Those maps are simple and to be honest the best maps too play on. Anyone who has decent skills in building can replicate trees or Tetris. As for galaxy a map that looks beautiful isn't really ideal for a skywars map. The map is large and doesn't have enough players to keep this map enjoyable. I'm pretty sure this isn't only my opinion since many other people have made comments like this.
The DNA map is simple, and since there aren't many places to hide from arrows if will add a fun aspect to the game.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Have you not understood that esthetics in a skywars map isn't necessary ?
Maps like trees, Tetris and temples are by far the best maps among every other map in Skywars and those maps don't have an exceedingly elaborate amount of details. Those maps are simple and to be honest the best maps too play on. Anyone who has decent skills in building can replicate trees or Tetris. As for galaxy a map that looks beautiful isn't really ideal for a skywars map. The map is large and doesn't have enough players to keep this map enjoyable. I'm pretty sure this isn't only my opinion since many other people have made comments like this.
The DNA map is simple, and since there aren't many places to hide from arrows if will add a fun aspect to the game.
He was essentially asking for builder for a DNA specimen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Top Bottom