Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 15612

Too basic, Needs more details, So similar to snakes.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Not really?
I happen to like this map, it's simple, and doesn't over complicate the gameplay. :)
I really dislike people who say that detail makes the game fun. I mean look at galaxy, it looks nice but people are sick of it because of all the random blocks in the way and how messy it is, and that's without mentioning the pre-made bridges connecting most of the islands with the center. Then compare it to trees, the most popular map in skywars; it has got to be the most simplistic map on the server, and yet it's always one of the first maps that people look for.
--------------------------------------------------
Simplicity makes maps playable.
Innovation and detail makes maps messy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

D

Deleted member 15612

I really dislike people who say that detail makes the game fun. I mean look at galaxy, it looks nice but people are sick of it because of all the random blocks in the way and how messy it is, and that's without mentioning the pre-made bridges connecting most of the islands with the center. Then compare it to trees, the most popular map in skywars; it has got to be the most simplistic map on the server, and yet it's always one of the first maps that people look for.
Your oppinion.

Achelois

Mar 6, 2015
the U.S
Couldn't say it better myself. I wanna play this skywars map.

Reactions: SubSub and Sophie

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
As I have already told you, this is a great map and I would love to play on it. Besides the fact that I love DNA irl, it's a new map idea and the structure of DNA makes it fun and interesting to play on.

Also, it would've been a good idea to tell the rest that this is for Team Skywars and not normal Skywars.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Well sorry that the DNA inside living things doesn't have a complicated look and looks mildly similar to a snakes sw map.. It's not like you can give DNA a much more detailed look..
detiled.

And I couldn't agree more ;>

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I like this a lot, but not for it's detail, the way how you can play a game on it! Although I kind of like the islands as all the same color since multi-color would make it look like Rainbow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.