Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Aye! I'll be making skins for everyone!

Have you ever wanted a custom minecraft skin but couldn't seem to be able to make one that looked good or find a good skin maker? Or maybe you were just too lazy to do it... If for any reason you want a custom skin you've come to the right place! I'll be taking requests for skins, just write a brief description of what you would like your skin to look like.
Don't have anything in mind for a skin? Feel free to ask me to make whatever! *If you already have a skin picked out and you want more detail in it, I can do that as well.

Previous skins I've made: Link 1, Link 2

Edit: I can now make translucent skins

Attachments

• HDW_Models.png
    HDW_Models.png
    91 KB · Views: 240
  • MBC models.png
    MBC models.png
    228 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:

Jaraque

Feb 28, 2020
Hey bruh!
Can you fix my skin? its so ugly and old. I just want more details and what you want to improve;)

D

Deleted member 481668

That's really cool that you want to make skins for people of this community! I also make skins but I am not really good in it, much love to you bro! <3

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Aye! I'll be making skins for everyone!

Have you ever wanted a custom minecraft skin but couldn't seem to be able to make one that looked good or find a good skin maker? Or maybe you were just too lazy to do it... If for any reason you want a custom skin you've come to the right place! I'll be taking requests for skins, just write a brief description of what you would like your skin to look like.
Don't have anything in mind for a skin? Feel free to ask me to make whatever! *If you already have a skin picked out and you want more detail in it, I can do that as well.
It's nice to see some fellow community members pump in some of their artistic abilities and their parts into this community. I bet you're able to make some pretty good skins! I love to see fellow skin artists work for a community, and I really appreciate it as a skin artist myself. Could you give a demonstrating example of (one of) your skins? :)

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
That's really cool that you want to make skins for people of this community! I also make skins but I am not really good in it, much love to you bro! <3

Thanks! I appreciate the support.
It's nice to see some fellow community members pump in some of their artistic abilities and their parts into this community. I bet you're able to make some pretty good skins! I love to see fellow skin artists work for a community, and I really appreciate it as a skin artist myself. Could you give a demonstrating example of (one of) your skins? :)

I've added 2 links to all my previous skins in the original post

Last edited:

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello, I think my appearance is nice but not very original I think, can I call for help if I want an improvement? Your skins looking very nice, keep it up! :)

Edit: I've made one too, but it's not that good. lol

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Hello, I think my appearance is nice but not very original I think, can I call for help if I want an improvement? Your skins looking very nice, keep it up! :)

Hi! So you'd like a new skin? I need a little bit more detail of what you'd like. I can make anything, would you like me to take the skin you have now and just change it? Or I can make something completely different. Let me know, I will definitely keep it original.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hi! So you'd like a new skin? I need a little bit more detail of what you'd like. I can make anything, would you like me to take the skin you have now and just change it? or make something completely different? Let me know thanks!
I think my skin is fine now, I made one a few months ago, I can send the link to that skin through a conversation. :)

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York

Sorry, I misunderstood what you said. If you need any help with your skin feel free to message me

Gatorceri

Mar 22, 2020
US
youtube.com
Hi, so I have made a change to made YouTube channel to a different version of my persona and would like a Minecraft skin to match. I'm going to attach a picture of it, but she wears black tactical cargo pants (I know it is hard to make cargo pants in MC so just black pants will work), a chain on her right side going to a wallet, and black boots with fur on the top. She also wears a black spike collar around her neck and her hair covers her right eye. Her jacket is an open hoodie with a white camo collar shirt. Her red tail is like a lion's tail The link below is to my DeviantArt account to the drawing.

https://www.deviantart.com/gatorceri/art/UnderFell-Ceri-810184670

Reactions: MrBigChin

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Hi, so I have made a change to made YouTube channel to a different version of my persona and would like a Minecraft skin to match. I'm going to attach a picture of it, but she wears black tactical cargo pants (I know it is hard to make cargo pants in MC so just black pants will work), a chain on her right side going to a wallet, and black boots with fur on the top. She also wears a black spike collar around her neck and her hair covers her right eye. Her jacket is an open hoodie with a white camo collar shirt. Her red tail is like a lion's tail The link below is to my DeviantArt account to the drawing.

https://www.deviantart.com/gatorceri/art/UnderFell-Ceri-810184670

Hi, thanks for the description. I can surely do black tactical cargo pants, with a chain on her right side, black boots with fut, black spike collar, dark red hair covering the right eye, jacket open white t-shirt with red lion tail. I appreciate the artwork aswell to give me a idea of what I'm making.

In the artwork I also noticed she has some kind of light or fireball in her left hand, care to explain what that is? Or I can just not add it.

Thanks again I'll get started as soon as possible.

Gatorceri

Mar 22, 2020
US
youtube.com
Hi, thanks for the description. I can surely do black tactical cargo pants, with a chain on her right side, black boots with fur, black spike collar, dark red hair covering the right eye, jacket open white t-shirt with red lion tail. I appreciate the artwork aswell to give me a idea of what I'm making.

In the artwork I also noticed she has some kind of light or fireball in her left hand, care to explain what that is? Or I can just not add it.

Thanks again I'll get started as soon as possible.
Cool beans!!! Thank you.

Oh, don't worry about that. That is her magic. XD That does not need to be added.

Alright, thank you so much. No need to rush. She does have a scar on her nose. I keep forgetting that, but I know that can be hard to pixelate as well.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Hey, sorry for the late response if you are still taking requests can I get a skin that has the face of my profile picture (Pepe with the hoodie) and you decide the body.

Thank you,
Passer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom