Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Hey man, it would be great if you changed up my skin a little if that would be great. I just need preparations for a Christmas & Halloween Skin bhaha <3
As @Nour :D said, I need a little more information of what you'd like in order for me to custom make a personal skin for you. Would you like a crocodile skin?
I'll be happy to help you out

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Hey MrBigChin i was looking for new skins but couldnt find anything i hopped back on the server and saw the skin of eggwars in the lobby pls reply if u can do anyting for me.
2020-04-14 (1).png
Let me know what you think of this: https://imgur.com/a/QsSKWEH
If there's anything else you would like added or removed, I'll be more then happy to assist you.
I'll pm you the skin

Last edited:

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Hey, i wanted to ask If you could make me a Caravan Trader skin from Fallout 76, If you have the time of course.
Could you Just do the outfit, without the Hat?
-Eric
Picture of the outfit
And Tell me If you need the Back Side of the skin
3FViFjn.png
Caravan trader: https://imgur.com/a/C0QhLsp
I'll pm you the skin.
I will send you a version with and without the hat

Last edited:

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I don't mind how it looks, I can send you my skin through namemc//my username is (wokeuplikedior), you can play around with my skin and create smthh
As MrBigChin how do you want it to look? More smoother? Cuter? Darker? Lighter? xD

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
It’s really nice that you’re doing this for people, the skins look amazing by the way! :)

Do you think you could touch up mine a bit? I really just want the clothes a bit more detailed, but feel free to mess around with anything else if you want to lol.

Reactions: MrBigChin

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
I want my skin shaded a little more darker than it already is if that's possible.
Ok

It’s really nice that you’re doing this for people, the skins look amazing by the way! :)

Do you think you could touch up mine a bit? I really just want the clothes a bit more detailed, but feel free to mess around with anything else if you want to lol.
Yes I can

Last edited:
Reactions: henryk

ydnic77

Jun 3, 2020
Hi ! Sorry I'm a little bit late and I don't know if you're still doing this but I want to try since I've been trying for so long to make what I want but I'm too bad at making skins...
I'm looking for a non-human skin that could fit both for boys and girls respecting at least one of these themes: glitch, neon, vaporwave, synthwave, night.
I know it's hard because I've been trying for soo long, but please, could you try to make that for me ?

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Hi ! Sorry I'm a little bit late and I don't know if you're still doing this but I want to try since I've been trying for so long to make what I want but I'm too bad at making skins...
I'm looking for a non-human skin that could fit both for boys and girls respecting at least one of these themes: glitch, neon, vaporwave, synthwave, night.
I know it's hard because I've been trying for soo long, but please, could you try to make that for me ?
Yes, I'm still making skins but been taking a little break for now. Will start again soon though

Reactions: ydnic77

Shindou

Sep 14, 2018
Hey, I'd like to use this skin I made some time ago, but I only used flat colours, so I'd just like it a bit improved so that it looks good. I'd like the concept to stay the same though! :P Would be wonderfull if you could make it look good! 👍

Attachments

• skin_Mr.Softon.png
    skin_Mr.Softon.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: MrBigChin

JustDenis

Jul 8, 2020
Aye! I'll be making skins for everyone!

Have you ever wanted a custom minecraft skin but couldn't seem to be able to make one that looked good or find a good skin maker? Or maybe you were just too lazy to do it... If for any reason you want a custom skin you've come to the right place! I'll be taking requests for skins, just write a brief description of what you would like your skin to look like.
Don't have anything in mind for a skin? Feel free to ask me to make whatever! *If you already have a skin picked out and you want more detail in it, I can do that as well.

Previous skins I've made: Link 1, Link 2

Edit: I can now make translucent skins
Hello sir, can I ask you to go ahead and make my skin, https://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/1885463092/xxxtentacion to the same one, but just remove the top (that hoodie or smth with a rose sleeve) and could you add a good looking Lakers Jersey, with a number 24 on it for Kobe Bryant, also expose his arms, but make them look kinda with lean muscle if possible, I hope you can help me because I've been trying and nothing is working.

P.S If you don't know how a Lakers, Kobe Bryant jersey looks like search it up on google, thank you so much in advance! Oh yeah, and feel free to try out different options, I'm not sure if these jeans look really good, you can really do much on the skin, but I'm not sure I can ask for so much, but if possible, make something that fits the look of the jersey (i prefer jeans a little more) and just keep his face as it is, oh yeah and it has a hood on the back, just so you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom