• Meh

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Hello people of the forums, I come bearing a simple yet helpful suggestion. Basically a player counter on top of each games armor stands.This is simple and quite helpful.
This could also happen for other games, for example you go into a random game lobby and on top of the map selection stand or game stand there will be a line of text saying how many players are playing. Hope you enjoyed the suggestion, but if you did not please leave a comment below saying why.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
This should be added to all armorstands in games. I also believe that you should be able to right click and find island game waiting lobbies to join just as any other game. Yes for me.
Shouldn't the armor stands already place you and or your party in a game that has the most people? If not then that addition would be cool.
You mean a leaderboard?
No it is not, it as a line of text that says how many players are playing a certain game.

Reactions: TriangleAttack

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
No it is not, it as a line of text that says how many players are playing a certain game.
I mean I don't the see point for this, but for other games you don't need it because you already know how many there are.
For island games, I don't the see point....
Explain why you want this, don't just make a thread of something you want without explaining it

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I mean I don't the see point for this, but for other games you don't need it because you already know how many there are.
For island games, I don't the see point....
Explain why you want this, don't just make a thread of something you want without explaining it
I explained in the thread. Its a player counter that shows you how many players are playing. Is that not a simple enough explanation?

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
What's the point, if you can already see it ig
You cant see how many players are playing a game. You can only see how many players are on a certain map or how many players are on the server. My suggestion shows players how many people are playing a certain game.
Example:You join the main skywars lobby, on the top of the map selection armor stand it will say that there is 3000 players playing skywars.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
You cant see how many players are playing a game. You can only see how many players are on a certain map or how many players are on the server. My suggestion shows players how many people are playing a certain game.
Example:You join the main skywars lobby, on the top of the map selection armor stand it will say that there is 3000 players playing skywars.
What is the difference/impact?

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Hello people of the forums, I come bearing a simple yet helpful suggestion. Basically a player counter on top of each games armor stands.This is simple and quite helpful.
This could also happen for other games, for example you go into a random game lobby and on top of the map selection stand or game stand there will be a line of text saying how many players are playing. Hope you enjoyed the suggestion, but if you did not please leave a comment below saying why.
Nice idea. Since it shows in the compass why not in the lobby too? +1

Reactions: MimicPanda

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This would be interesting to see as many games have like no players xD
This would work out very well for many of the games on cubecraft though! :D

Reactions: MimicPanda
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Heya cool person how are you today?:D
Kazwa wrote on Dreamer's profile.
thanks for the follow Dreamer! ^-^
images (1).jpg
Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom