Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the Maze bossbattles stay in MinerWare?

• Total voters

MadBadJK

Sep 11, 2018
near the landmark near my house
Hedge maze was probably implemented as an April fools joke, and they forgot to remove it.
Hedge maze is godawful.
destruction-100-36508071.png

Reactions: Yben and _Yb_

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
First of all, I'd like to clear up that not every thread needs an official statement from a staff member, if we agree we'll forward it, otherwise we won't. My personal opinion is simply keeping it, I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of the boss battle and probably my least favorite, but I don't see an actual reason for removing it. Is it gamebreaking? Does it give some people advantages? Those are the type of questions you need to ask yourself when you're talking about removing a game/minigame, not simply because you do not like it. @BattleZone4PermanentGame! his opinion was a good and constructive one.

For now, I'll forward it seeing that the majority of the people wants the boss battle removed, though I can't promise changes will be made. Do you want me to lock the thread @Yben or do you still want to receive answers?

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Nope
Edit: I don't think so
Edit2 if you actually can, people who don't know how to toggle it still have a disadvantage
I’m pretty sure it is possible. And it’s very absurd to think that knowing how to toggle fancy settings is somehow an advantage. Most players know about it.

Reactions: Yben
D

Deleted member 492126

I’m pretty sure it is possible. And it’s very absurd to think that knowing how to toggle fancy settings is somehow an advantage. Most players know about it.
I googled it, fancy trees is an optifine feature

MadBadJK

Sep 11, 2018
near the landmark near my house
First of all, I'd like to clear up that not every thread needs an official statement from a staff member, if we agree we'll forward it, otherwise we won't. My personal opinion is simply keeping it, I'll admit, I'm not the biggest fan of the boss battle and probably my least favorite, but I don't see an actual reason for removing it. Is it gamebreaking? Does it give some people advantages? Those are the type of questions you need to ask yourself when you're talking about removing a game/minigame, not simply because you do not like it. @BattleZone4PermanentGame! his opinion was a good and constructive one.

For now, I'll forward it seeing that the majority of the people wants the boss battle removed, though I can't promise changes will be made. Do you want me to lock the thread @Yben or do you still want to receive answers?
It does give advantage to OptiFine users, as Fancy trees allows you to see through leaves pretty clearly. If not remove it, can we at least make it a bit rarer? Not everyone wants to play it.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
It does give advantage to OptiFine users, as Fancy trees allows you to see through leaves pretty clearly. If not remove it, can we at least make it a bit rarer? Not everyone wants to play it.
Fancy trees isn’t an Optifine only feature (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
1. How do we know that the staff has seen this thread? Or has just simply ignored it?
Why do you need to know that?Most of the time if they (dis)agree they’ll say it or like something if it’s important enough. Also Moderators don’t have anything to do with suggestions except for forwarding them, but management still decides wether or not it’ll get implemented.

EDIT: you can also check the votes and see that Camezonda voted no and other staff members also voted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eli

xBl1tzx

Jun 3, 2016
A majority of players want the boss game removed, because you don't need any skill to win.
If it spawns next to you, Congrats you won. If the gold block spawns at the other side of the map you lose.
It's basically a 50/50 chance you will win.
And oh, if there is a xray-er you''ll basically lose.

When you look at the other boss games like: pvp, fly trough hoops, bowspleef or spleef with snow.
Those are games that require skill to win, but the maze game is just plain boring.
It also takes a extremely long time to end.

And if it won't be removed, then ATLEAST make people invisible so people won't follow you around everywhere you go.
Same counts for Fly trough hoops.

Yben

Sep 7, 2019

Please, leave this thread open. I (and alot of other people) think that the maze bossbattles are not fun. So I think it is important that people have a place to post their opinions. Please notify me if any changes are made thanks to my post/thanks to the amezing people who voted.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom