Should the maze bossbattles stay?

Discussion in 'MinerWare' started by Yben, Sep 7, 2019.

Tags:
?

Should the Maze bossbattles stay in MinerWare?

1. Yes!

30.0%
  2. No, they need to be removed.

57.5%
  3. Yes, but not as bossbattles

12.5%
  1. Dqmiann

Dqmiann Member

xDontClean
    Obsidian
    Hola, creo que debería volver porque es un buen mapa.

pero lo estás comparando con otra gente, eso es lo mejor que puedes hacer.

2. Yben

Yben Member

YbenWat
    Diamond
    Could you please translate this for me?
    I put it in translate and I don't think you meant to say:
    Hi, I think I should go back because it's a good map.

but you're comparing it to other people, that's the best you can do

3. xBl1tzx

xBl1tzx Member

xBl1tzx
    Emerald
    There are also a lot of bugs in mineware Which i already reported but nobody looks into it.

Hard:
    Stand under blocks: You can just look above you where the arrows fall and you win.
    king of the hill: if you jump on top last 3 seconds you'll win aswell
    Get on the platform (swimming): If you stand on a gold block you win.
    Keepmoving: You can stand still and do nothing if you just move ur mouse 1 bit
    Choose a unique color: You can block glitch above the pillars to get a color which nobody can.
    Craft this item: Cauldron doesn't work when you craft it, same counts for banner
    Craft crafting table often doesn't work, and build a golem often doesn't work aswell
    Stay above on the platform often gives every single player the win, even if half of the players fell off

Parkour: Well this seriously needs a change. Hard or easy its both the same. It has no skill just jump a few blocks and you win. Atleast in hard mode make it a hard parkour. And in some of the parkour maps you can glitch thru and win in a couple of mili seconds
    I don't need people telling me that i need to report it at bugs.cubecraft, i already did.

Easy:
    Same counts for hard mode.

Yben likes this.
  4. Yben

Yben Member

YbenWat
    Diamond
    I play a lot of minerware and to be honest the only glitches I ever noticed were with the crafting recepies.

5. Sprout

Sprout Member

MrCastel
    Gold
    It should be removed. Or drastically changed. It's an absolute borefest. It involves 0 skill; just run around and sometimes you'll multiple within seconds and other times you are running around like the entire time without ever getting to one the fastest.

6. iHamster

iHamster Member

iHamster
    Emerald
    I once found 5 golden blocks in the hedge, but that doesn't mean I like the game. To be honest, I hate the game, I don't think you need skills for this game, all you need is luck. Being the best minecraft player in the world doesn't mean that you have more chances than the others. I don't think you can really get good at the game. What makes it boring that's why I think it should be removed.