Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a deathmatch in EggWars?

• Total voters

torzone

Jan 19, 2017
Australia
none.com
I think EggWars should have a deathmatch, where if the game takes too long (depends on what map it is) they will be spawned in an arena, (how many players is on their team) vs x and both their eggs will be destroyed. Whoever wins, wins.
I just dont like long games ( but I like medium length games)
This idea is to avoid campers (especially in Normal mode; no ender pearls)
Thanks for reading

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I do dislike campers, but I feel like this would take away what eggwars is, the egg game and all. You might as well just play Skywars. And how long do you want it to be till DM (average estimate)?

U

Unipotato

As @Krealίxx said, this kind of seems like it would take away a big part of EggWars. The egg is what makes the game unique, without it, it's like SkyWars. Deathmatches would be more appropriate in things like Survival Games or SkyWars, but definitely not EggWars. Thanks for the suggestion though!

torzone

Jan 19, 2017
Australia
none.com
Thanks! I forgot to say that there would be a timestamp before the deathmatch starts, so if we take TeaParty as an example, then the warning for the deathmatch would be at 1h 30m and the dm would be at 2h.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
i like the idea however i feel like there should be like certain times on when it would start and stuff like the bigger the map the longer it is tell Deathmatch and on the small solo games i would say like alert at 1 hour and start at like 1h 30m or something like that but like i could also see this as something that could take the fun out of Eggwars and stuff and just not make it Eggwars anymore

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Disagree, i dont think that would make eggwars better, it would be similar to skywars :3

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I think EggWars should have a deathmatch, where if the game takes too long (depends on what map it is) they will be spawned in an arena, (how many players is on their team) vs x and both their eggs will be destroyed. Whoever wins, wins.
Thanks for reading
This is a good idea, but it is also a bad idea. It would stop campers, but the players who are under geared, but smarter, will lost because of it.

spen10

Aug 25, 2016
I think it would be nice instead of breaking all the eggs, a large unbreakable platform is placed at the same level as the ground of the main islands. This way, people can't just camp and bow spam while you are trying to get to them.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I actually think this would increase camping. Just think about it. People know that the death match will eventually happen, so they start camping to get extremely overpowered for that final fight. The games might have a long time limit, but it will reach that time limit every single game. So I am completely against this idea.

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
  • I think this would be a great think to addo! Though, only if all eggs were destroyed and is taking longer than 20 minutes. Therefore it would be most likely camping. It's a good idea with some looking into.

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
Nope sorry, eggwars will be ruined in my eyes if a deathmatch gets added.
Well considering we have people who sky base in an unreachable position at times it seriously makes the game too long. There have even been timeso where someone would glitch into a spot where we can't get to them and they wait out for hours. (The map teaparty). I just think if all eggs were destroyed or all but one and it's been like 30-50 min with no action then a death match would be a great idea

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Well considering we have people who sky base in an unreachable position at times it seriously makes the game too long. There have even been timeso where someone would glitch into a spot where we can't get to them and they wait out for hours. (The map teaparty). I just think if all eggs were destroyed or all but one and it's been like 30-50 min with no action then a death match would be a great idea
30-50minutes!?!?

At least make it >2 hours.
There are plenty of games which take long but are really fun to play. Ending a game after 50 minutes is just messed up in my opinion.
When you play a game you know it can take a while so just be prepared.

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
30-50minutes!?!?

At least make it >2 hours.
There are plenty of games which take long but are really fun to play. Ending a game after 50 minutes is just messed up in my opinion.
When you play a game you know it can take a while so just be prepared.
Haha yeah ikr. Though usually when I play it ends quickly. I rush everyone. Hardly ever lose. But my longest game was around 6 hours on underdasea. It pissed me off cuz against the last person by myself about to win I got kicked because of the new systems glitch "kicked for antiknockback" hey, would you like to play? I'm bored and can't sleep rn so I'd love to play. Message me.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Thanks for reading
Well for one, I would not like to face a whole team by myself. I like to kill one or two at a time. Imagine a 5 v 1. I think that this would be bad since it would be unfair.
Edit: Its the randomness of EggWars that makes it replayable.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom