Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes or no?

• I like your idea, so yes!

• I don't like your idea, so no. (Comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello @ everyone, I am Remi and I think I have a good suggestion to make our easy minecraft life a bit easier.
Sometimes, I meet new people, and I play with them. I always like to trap, but sometimes when we are in the best trap maps (Maps like paint, candy, or other team maps with a small cave), my new friend does not have a certain kit we have to select. Well, there goes the timer! We only have 10 seconds left. No time to buy the kit anymore. There goes our dream to trap players. My solution is: Add the /shop command to our list of allowed command, and add it to the /help page!
This would help people out! And for those who don't agree, don't forget it's only helpful, and it doesn't give players an advantage on other players, because everybody would have access to this command! Are there any points against this? I do not think so. Feel free to post them if you have any though!

How should the shop look like after executing the command?
It should look like the picture below, but with a few changes. The netherstar should be the bow from skywars, the block should be the egg from eggwars, the sword should be the diamond sword from eggwars, and so on.
ss2.png

What do you think about this? Do you like/dislike it? Comment below, and do not forget to vote in the poll!
Thanks,
RemiO05

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
You can simply leave, purchase the wished kit, and join again! Not completely against it, though. It's a 'why not' suggestion. I don't need it and I don't think this should be added immediately. They could consider adding it if players really want it, though. For now, I don't mind if this gets added.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
i like they idea.
*votes no* lol
You can simply leave, purchase the wished kit, and join again! Not completely against it, though. It's a 'why not' suggestion. I don't need it and I don't think this should be added immediately. They could consider adding it if players really want it, though. For now, I don't mind if this gets added.
I know, that's a good solution, but sometimes you join a map which is almost full and there's only 10 seconds left. A /shop command would be nice in that case!

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Not a fan of this really. As @Scottness said, just leave, buy it and join a game. (Or just remember to buy it before you go into a game)

It's pretty pointless and as you said, 10 seconds isn't enough time to buy a kit. So there's really no point in this.
(We don't need the timer to be lengthened either)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Not a fan of this really. As @Scottness said, just leave, buy it and join a game. (Or just remember to buy it before you go into a game)
It can always be useful, there will always be players who want to buy an ability or buy a kit while in game.
It's pretty pointless and as you said, 10 seconds isn't enough time to buy a kit. So there's really no point in this.
It's not that hard to buy a kit in 10 seconds by using the /store command =D

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
It can always be useful, there will always be players who want to buy an ability or buy a kit while in game
But surely they can buy it before? If they don't get it, you'll still have it surely and they can just buy it before the next game.
It's not that hard to buy a kit in 10 seconds by using the /store command =D
But it's also not hard to buy it before or just play the game without trapping.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
But surely they can buy it before? If they don't get it, you'll still have it surely and they can just buy it before the next game.

But it's also not hard to buy it before or just play the game without trapping.
You get my point, right? It would make our mc lifes easier, and don't forget nobody's perfect, everybody can forget to buy a kit before the game start.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom