Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

pandah

Member
Jul 13, 2020
2
0
2
23
I upgraded one of my weapons to sharpness 2 and looting 2. However when I hit a mob, the damage done was the same as a stone sword with no enchants. Is there anyway to fix this?
 

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
2,446
2,098
254
Coruscant
I upgraded one of my weapons to sharpness 2 and looting 2. However when I hit a mob, the damage done was the same as a stone sword with no enchants. Is there anyway to fix this?
Hey
To me, this sound like a bug.
Please, next time record it and then report it on reports.cubecraft.net
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
GiGaGekkies wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats!
HOTROD. wrote on killer_AWY's profile.
Hmmm
JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Top Bottom