Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
speaking about op loot..... i found 2 diamond swords in 1 chest and a single one in a chest, and the other one i got from someone i killed.
2015-06-28_13.43.49.png

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I have only ever found 2 diamond swords in seperate games, the 2 from someone you killed could be kits? I never find them

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
I´ve noticed that there are quite a lot of diamond swords o.o
There's a kit which costs a lot of points where you have the avalability to use a diamond sword, it can be a little op early in the game when you come across someone who's got one.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
There's a kit which costs a lot of points where you have the avalability to use a diamond sword, it can be a little op early in the game when you come across someone who's got one.
I know Aqua xD I have it and I am always choosing it in game. The thing is that whenever I play Sg I often find another diamond sword in game which makes the kit useless in that second ;P And them an like: "Meh, could have gone for Iron". Could be just luck that I am finding so many though.

Reactions: AquaaXx
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom