Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marieke2001

Forum Legend
Jul 2, 2015
4,119
15,539
719
True. The only reason why I didn't unfriend Da_egg_wars_lover yet is because I don't want to be rude making him think I'm a jerk.
So I kinda ignore his /fmsg and then he spams more...
He probably will be more mad when he has to find out that you're ignoring him on purpose then saying that he has to stop with spamming because it's annoying.
 

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
1,336
5,780
408
26
Nowhere
True. The only reason why I didn't unfriend Da_egg_wars_lover yet is because I don't want to be rude making him think I'm a jerk.
So I kinda ignore his /fmsg and then he spams more...
Yeah and some friends know exactly where I am and if they see me I have to pretend I'm afk until they give up & leave because I don't want to play with them at that time
 

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
2,150
2,887
338
24
Veluwe
They will stop spamming when you tell them to.

Once upon a time, there was a cat who was in the middle of fighting and her friend logged in, spammed the cat for not replying within a second.
The cat killed the player with rage and replied "Please do not spam me, I can not respond immediately and may be in a middle of a game or spectating players, thank you"
The little cat never got spammed again. The end.

I would like it if there was an option to hide when friends log in and out , "xxx has just logged in, xxx has just logged out x69"
I think it may help with your suggestion as well.
Fortunately I'm not a person who's spamming! :p <3
The only thing that I say is: Welcome backk <3333 xD
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
Top Bottom